Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Independent Ducati service near Manc? (/showthread.php?t=31872)

Twinfan 09-Jun-2006 19:38

Independent Ducati service near Manc?

Is there a secent independent Ducati service place near Manchester anywhere? My 749S is out of warranty so I've no need to pay main dealer prices any more. I nkow of Ducati John in Rothwell, but that's around an hour away from me. Is there anyone else?

aka.eric 09-Jun-2006 19:55

Theres WL Racing,situated at Oulton Park,or for a very reasonable amount Cornerspeed collect and return.Neils collected bike on Sunday,returned following Sunday.Its cheaper than hiring a van etc,and the jobs going to be perfect.

rockhopper 09-Jun-2006 20:47

Nelly at Cornerspeed. Might be a bit further for you but well worth it.

www.cornerspeed.co.uk

Twinfan 10-Jun-2006 10:24

Cheers guys. Will Nelly really come from Nottingham way to Manchester??

There's Italsport in Bury too I guess? Anyone used them?

twpd 10-Jun-2006 10:27

I can vouch for Ducati John. Good bloke and you can watch him work on your pride & joy.

rockhopper 10-Jun-2006 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinfan
Cheers guys. Will Nelly really come from Nottingham way to Manchester??

There's Italsport in Bury too I guess? Anyone used them?

Give Nelly a call. Alternativly there is a train station about five minutes from his unit if you want to ride it there.

spartacus 15-Jun-2006 19:05

I'm in the same boat now, bike out of warranty, and wanting somewhere for a decent service... again from around Manchester. Is italsport all up and running again after the fire? The prospect of a collection and deliver is interesting...

chicken 15-Jun-2006 20:19

Nelly's done quite a few collect and returns from London and I know the trip to Manchester would be easier. If there's a couple to pick up then it makes the trip easier for him.

Sure he will be along soon to speak for himself though!

Glyn 15-Jun-2006 21:15

neil at corner speed every time
the man is a ducati God

Twinfan 15-Jun-2006 21:21

Cheers guys. I'll maybe see if I can double/triple up with someone next time I need work doing.