Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   i cant find the 'big bore' thread. (/showthread.php?t=13942)

dickieducati 06-Feb-2005 00:09

i cant find the \'big bore\' thread.

anyone remember what section it was under, i cant seem to find it?

Rattler 06-Feb-2005 00:29

Do you mean the one that was around on Friday?

It seems to have vanished!!!

domski 06-Feb-2005 00:38

Have a word with Chris B

chicken 06-Feb-2005 01:15

hahahaha....plop

That's me laughing my head off with a big cheesy grin attached!:lol:

dickieducati 06-Feb-2005 11:01

i have to say i think its very poor when things are just taken of the board and no reason given

butch890 06-Feb-2005 12:26

Richard,i looked at this particular thread several times on friday and once again it apeared as though the self distruct button had been pressed ,i guess thats why it was pulled.
It seems to me that against a lot of peoples expectations the series has taken of with a lot more interest than expected,we look like having a full grid,with a great diversity of bikes and now there seems to a faction tryiny to put obsticals in the way of the series.
I for one am looking forward to putting the tyre issue behind us (I know for a fact that the 620 big bore kit has been put on hold By John Hackett as he felt that would be best for the series) .
As a suggestion i would like to see a section within the desmo due section that was open only to entrants in the series where direct questions can be asked and answered.
Butch.
P.S see seperate post for news on the JHP Ducati team entry

bradders 06-Feb-2005 12:42

Have to agree with dickie, just to remove it is not in the spirit of this club. I cant recall anything that personal or insulting, and this just seems to be censorship because some dont agree with others.

Remember, the world is not all flowers and kittens....

Iconic944ss 06-Feb-2005 15:30

Timely post as I was just trying to find any outcome to the thread myself....did it get personal? Abusive?? Slanderous ???

Fordie 06-Feb-2005 19:34

No, But it did look like the Goal Posts were going to get wider ? 4D

Glyn 06-Feb-2005 19:58

the idea that there should be a private posting area for desmo entrants only, is crazy.
just cause we are not all entering ourselves, does not mean as club members we are not following the series with interest.
i think the whole idea of our own race series is supurb but lets not get an us and them metality about it.