Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   NG Roadracings MArshalls Do 21/1/06 (/showthread.php?t=26172)

skidlids 21-Jan-2006 00:41

NG Roadracings MArshalls Do 21/1/06

Well I'm off to the NG Marshalls do tomorrow and I know I'm not the only DSC member going as I know Pheonix is going and probably Zimbo. Garry Smith is also going as is Simon Knowlson along with his future father in law who is also a DSC member.
Anybody else got a ticket for this if so I hope to see you there.

kev

NBs996 21-Jan-2006 02:50

Again, a date I can't do!
I'm sure he looks at my calender every year to make sure I'm not at the party :(

skidlids 22-Jan-2006 12:23

Strangely there were no orange overalls to be seen, but there were a few Ducati shirts.
It was good at this time of year to catch up with so many friends that I have made through racing, lots of people wanting to know what I was doing this year, food wasn't to bad and the company was excellent.

Next thing on the NG calender is Marshalls training day on Feb 19th at Silverstone followed a week later by the practice weekend at Pembrey where they also run the ACU training course and combine it with a deal for the Sunday practice

phoenix n max 22-Jan-2006 13:59

Twas a good night yes - did a bit of chatting to the folks that know, the band were very good and company excellent.

The carpark shuffle of parts were interesting and the clipons spent the rest of the evening being turned into allsorts of amusing objects :o

Good Job Doug recalled his way back cos I was struggling to stay awake - Mmmm Bacardi :lol:

Roll on March.