Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Good Luck for Snetterton (/showthread.php?t=159273)

Bionicle 16-Oct-2012 20:49

Good Luck for Snetterton

Just wanted to wish you all good luck for the last racing of the season at snetterton this coming weekend, will be there to watch, going to be strange not being out there with you all.

Ghost 16-Oct-2012 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionicle
Just wanted to wish you all good luck for the last racing of the season at snetterton this coming weekend, will be there to watch, going to be strange not being out there with you all.

Thanks Paul. Look forward to seeing you. I'll be doing my best to hang on to the third place in the championship.

badgerpilot 23-Oct-2012 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Thanks Paul. Look forward to seeing you. I'll be doing my best to hang on to the third place in the championship.

FAIL!!!!! :(

Sorry bud, couldn't resist. Thanks for the steak burger tho! :devil:

Ghost 23-Oct-2012 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgerpilot
FAIL!!!!! :(
Sorry bud, couldn't resist. Thanks for the steak burger tho! :devil:

From winning class B in 2011 to losing 3rd place down to 4th in first year of class A, isn't too shabby. Especially as the bike has a problem that is proving elusive to find. Must do better next year. :D

badgerpilot 23-Oct-2012 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
From winning class B in 2011 to losing 3rd place down to 4th in first year of class A, isn't too shabby. Especially as the bike has a problem that is proving elusive to find. Must do better next year. :D

I'm sure you'll come good fella an sort the steed out, class A looks a rather tasty place to be next year.

An BTW, was good to see you an your posse Paul. Scrute next year eh?? We'd all best be extra nice to you! :D

Bionicle 24-Oct-2012 08:45

Scott, Yep would like to join Berni and the gang, (remember the conversation we had about your numbers on Saturday) going to be all over you like a rash :)

bradders 24-Oct-2012 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionicle
Scott, Yep would like to join Berni and the gang, (remember the conversation we had about your numbers on Saturday) going to be all over you like a rash :)

instead of teh rash you normally give hime ;) :lol:

good luck with the scrut thing