Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Big up to Dibble (/showthread.php?t=19369)

chicken 04-Jul-2005 20:25

Big up to Dibble

A great day out at Brands today and big thanks to Dibble for organising, arranging the discount, and generally making everyone feel very welcome.

The whole day saw about 15 seconds of rain and all the hoohaa about having one less session seemed redundant with most people looking cream-crackered at the end of it.

Bungi 04-Jul-2005 20:47

A GREAT DAY:bouncy:

superb to see so many ducati's together and meet other members :cool:

Rattler 04-Jul-2005 21:15

Yep - good on Dibble for the hospitality and much appreciation to Rob (electricsheep) who sorted out my entry for the day.

Tim

Redruth 04-Jul-2005 21:41

Yes, well done Dibs. My antipathy about Brands GP has been completely vanquished. I am now just $h!t scared of it :lol::lol:

Awesome track, huge, technical, I thought, and absolutely cream crackering. Lovely to see all the DSC peeps - thanks to Ericthered for sorting my chain out and to Rob (Electricsheep) for finding my helmet, which I inexplicably left in the wrong garage and couldn't find at the start of the last session before lunch.

Another great DSC day out.

Looking forward to TA4 now. :D

[Edited on 4-7-2005 by Redruth]

[Edited on 4-7-2005 by Redruth]

matboyslim 04-Jul-2005 22:12

Cheers dibble great day till last session for me (im sure he will post the pics for you all to ponit and laugh!) but hey one low side and great time playing in the gravel!

Good to see so many ducatis there and so polite too!:roll:

ali 04-Jul-2005 22:19

Cheers Pietro. Nice bit of organisation and surprisingly few donuts gags!

Cheers,

Ali

pguenet 04-Jul-2005 22:29

Thanks Pietro for sorting this out. Unfortunately I had a problem and did not manage to go out much, incidentally showing the grumpy side of me too!!

Oh well, new ECU is coming, back at Nelly in a week and all that should be history and should go back to play out!

Big up to Moto Louigi / Richard as well for offering advises and carrying quite a stock of spares.

Hmmmm those Desmo due bikes look good... expect me to come out and play next year! ;)

p

Dementor 04-Jul-2005 22:44

Only there as a spectator, but had a great day, good to see the club members enjoying themselves and the day seemed to be very well run, and everyone appeared to be riding very respectfully.

Well done Dibble et.al. Almost wished I entered:(

matboyslim 04-Jul-2005 22:54

Quote:

Originally posted by Dementor

Well done Dibble et.al. Almost wished I entered:(

What entered dibble? Mind you im sure we all nearly did at some point today flying up behind him Bless!:bouncy:

electricsheep 04-Jul-2005 22:57

Thanks Pietro for getting things organised so well, Also thanks to Apex for a well run day.

A big thanks to whoever arranged for 100% suspension to be there. saved my day by fitting new fork seals, great job

Rob