Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Oxon/Berks October 2012 Rideout Sunday 7th (/showthread.php?t=154800)

skidlids 04-Oct-2012 16:50

Oxon/Berks October 2012 Rideout Sunday 7th

Whats the chances of it staying dry and we can try a rerun of the August rideout where the weather really did turn against us

At the end of this post is the email I had through from Hein Gericke about this Sunday's open day at their Oxford Branch

So Plan number 1
Meet up at Maccy D's in Newbury at 10:00 for a 10:30 departure, then ride over to Wantage, on to Faringdon where we can stop for petrol, continue to Lechlade then on to Burford and head over to Stow, possibly stopping for a break at the little cafe that helps repair clutches if its Open

From Stow its on to Toddington and Sedgeberrow then a few more country lanes that will have us coming up Fish Hill to head back towards Oxford

May call in at the Hein Gerricke Open Day on the way back a few miles West of Oxford before heading to the H-Cafe

__________________________________________________ __________
- come and celebrate the Oxford store re-opening with us this Sunday, the 7th October!

You can meet a British Superbike rider courtesy of Oxford Products and the Triumph TAG team. We’ve also got some amazing art-work by Airbrush Artist Jo-Bill Spirit for you to check out, with custom sprayed bikes on display. And of course you can take advantage of the current 30% off offer*, as well as browse our new selection of Arai helmets and RST clothing.

So come on down and join us for free tea/coffee & biscuits!

We look forward to seeing you

Hein Gericke Team
Eynsham Roundabout
Eynsham
OX29 4EN

Gbyte666 04-Oct-2012 19:08

Well finally managed to get the bike into ProBike to get the headstock bearings replaced on the KTM today so it would be rude not to if its not tipping it down.

Craig

Dementor 04-Oct-2012 22:21

Have to let you know nearer the time Kev, still suffering from a bad attack of gout :(

bradders 04-Oct-2012 23:08

Weather looking dry....

Dementor 05-Oct-2012 09:15

Right MTS booked for the weekend, so see you at Newbury with soft luggage :)

skidlids 05-Oct-2012 15:22

Dry weekend Please

I may pop down to Thruxton tomorrow for the final NG meeting of the year, with Leon Morris out on the JHP Panigale, Rob Jones out on the Louigi Moto 1026 and Simon Knowlson on the Louigi Moto 749R it could be interesting for Ducati fans, also Ferret a regular on the Road circuits these days as well as racing in BSS and winner at Castle Combe should also be out probably on the Centurion racing Fireblade.
Sunday a nice little rideout on my 1000SS then Monday go and pick up another Class A bike
It's all GO at the moment

007 05-Oct-2012 21:08

Sorry - yet again I won't be able to make this one - business trip to France spoils he fun.......!

clint 06-Oct-2012 08:18

Should be up for this Kev.
As long as its not chucking it down in the morning.

Clint

Dementor 06-Oct-2012 10:27

Update

Sorry Kev, not going to make it now, 2 cortisone injections in my foot last night and it hasn't touched the pain, now gout in the other foot and can't even stand up :(

Have a good safe one and hopefully see you at Popham

bradders 06-Oct-2012 11:44

Think my rear tyre will just make it...so will be heading via loomies, basingstoke, newbury probably....loomies about 9 ish so we can get to Kev for 1030