Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   spa? (/showthread.php?t=83890)

Cranker V2 07-Feb-2011 18:25

spa?

any updates on the potential spa round? I was speaking to Tom Roberts on Saturday and he is so excited about the Spa round (as I am too). Tom's bike is looking soooo good this year. Think Moto2 replica.................:roll:

Cranker V2 09-Feb-2011 13:01

Bump............... Any news:o

antonye 09-Feb-2011 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranker V2
Bump............... Any news:o

Not sure on the numbers as Kev (Skidlids) is organising it all.

Just say his name 3 times and he'll appear... ;)

numbskull 09-Feb-2011 14:56

Kev (Skidlids), Kev (Skidlids), Kev (Skidlids).

Jolley 09-Feb-2011 17:10

..... is he 3 times as scary as Beetlejuice or the sandman?!

skidlids 09-Feb-2011 23:22

Well I get the feeling its just not going to happen and unless I hear something positive in the next couple of days I think I'll have to commit us to doing Mallory and inform Hottrax that we will be at their meeting

dunlop0_1 10-Feb-2011 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
Well I get the feeling its just not going to happen and unless I hear something positive in the next couple of days I think I'll have to commit us to doing Mallory and inform Hottrax that we will be at their meeting

If it helps Kev I need to withdraw my name from the list. The cost to me to go to Spa is almost £1000 so Mallory as much as I don't like it sounds a lot more affordable.

Can we not have a round at Donnington instead?

Sorted 10-Feb-2011 08:29

Ditto me now Kev.
I had to commit to our Scotland trip and although it doesn't clash with Easter w/end, the costs are mounting up and we'd be away Easter to Spa and then off to Scotland the following w/end.

So Mallory is pencilled in.

badgerpilot 10-Feb-2011 12:34

I've just forked out on passports and Mallory will be the same cost as Spa for me as I won't have a travel companion to share the fuel bill.

Who do we need to push for a decision? There's a couple of guys at work who's second job is pursueding and they do a nice job of knee cap alterations!

Jolley 10-Feb-2011 14:09

Kev, I think if it isn't decided by Sunday, book us into Mallory. It wouldn't be my choice, and Spa would have been a once in a lifetime opportunity... However, it would be nice to make plans with it being the 2nd? round.