Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Attn. Weeksy (/showthread.php?t=33167)

DaveB916 07-Jul-2006 01:24

Attn. Weeksy

Hi Weeksy,

To save you trouble of sifting through the previous thread, sorry but looks like I won't be able to take the ticket of you after all, but, good news is you should get all your money back not just £100, it must be well over subscribed??

'3/ In the event that the track day is sold out I will run a reserves list. Should a member having booked their place later find that they cannot attend the place will be returned to me and I will offer it to the first person on the reserves list. If they accept the place I will then arrange a refund to the original booker.
This is the only way that transfers will take place to keep things fair.
What may seem like a simple transaction via ‘market place’ on the website to you turns into an administrative nightmare for us.'

Regrets

Davey B

weeksy2 07-Jul-2006 09:02

i will attempt to contact Lizzie again...

i've removed the thread as it all got a little pointless.

DaveB916 04-Aug-2006 07:47

So what happened is it mine?

Mark 04-Aug-2006 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveB916
So what happened is it mine?

Dave, simply nope. You need to buy your place on the trackday. Weeksy needs to get a refund. Dave, because of insurance you will need to join the club as well. I thought we delat with this ages ago :confused:

Tonio600 04-Aug-2006 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flanks
Dave, simply nope. You need to buy your place on the trackday. Weeksy needs to get a refund. Dave, because of insurance you will need to join the club as well. I thought we delat with this ages ago :confused:

What's that refund story? I just bought Weeksy's place, he wrote on the board it was ok with the MT???????

weeksy2 04-Aug-2006 10:26

Flanks, you're wrong on this occasion. As confirmed with Monty, i've sold the place. I forgot Dave was interested as this was almost a month ago.

I've sent an explaination to Dave.

Monty is aware that Tonio now owns my place.

I can send you the PM's to confirm if you like?

Mark 04-Aug-2006 10:33

I stand corrected! Sorry!

Tonio600 04-Aug-2006 10:34

Cheers guys :)