Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Monsters (/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Pics of my S4r (/showthread.php?t=16829)

Lee1980 26-Apr-2005 09:34

Pics of my S4r

Some pics taken at work, came out ok. I have added R&G bungs DP plate & cover and spareshack 2 piece carbon hugger. Mirrors to be replaced with bar end ones soon:D

Lee1980 26-Apr-2005 09:35

one more for luck:D

Mark 26-Apr-2005 09:37

Lee, are you worried the seat will run away with you're bag?

That is 1 sweet bike mate, you should be proud mate

:D

Lee1980 26-Apr-2005 09:56

I am proud:D thats whys its chained to the bench so no one else can have it :ninja::ninja:

Mark 26-Apr-2005 10:03

:lol:

First red S4R I've seen with the red frame, suits the bike a treat. So you should be proud.

Keep an eye out on the homepage Lee ;)

Nattyboy 26-Apr-2005 22:02

Nice one Le..you bringing her out to play the weekend then (national monster weekend ride out sunday if you fancy a ride out!)

Im thinking black wheels and swingarm (a la 999) would look fantastic..whaddya reckon..??

Nat

Lee1980 26-Apr-2005 23:30

Might do Natt where the details?

yeah it would save on the cleaning to:D:D

Nattyboy 27-Apr-2005 06:04

check out www.ukmonster.co.uk under events..about 60 monsters on a ride out..great crack !!!

Mini moto grand pric on saturday at hullavington too witha rideout from swindon..

Nat

Jools 27-Apr-2005 06:15

Nattyboy, what are you doing posting at 5:04 am?

I thought it was only sad people like me who were on the site at this time. I have a major worldwide project going live on Monday and I've had to do some work with some people spread right across Asia Pacific.

I started work at 3:30 this morning, I've just finished one meeting and I've got just half an hour to kill before the next one. At the other end of my day I'm working with the US, so I didn't finish until 11 pm last night and won't finish until that time tonight, and I'm under threat of our whole team being laid off :(

Anybody need a hard working major worldwide project manager?

Can't wait for the weekend to kick back and relax up at Cadwell watching the DD racing.

Sorrry to hijack the thread, lovely S4R by the way! Why don't you bring it up to Cadwell so it can meet a whole bunch of DSC'ers

Nattyboy 29-Apr-2005 09:22

Nothing as exotic as you Jools..! I had to catch a business flight to ireland and left at 5.30 for stansted..problem is my daughter kept is awake all night and so I thought id fritter some time away on the forum !!

Cheers
Nat