Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell Cadwell Cadwell (/showthread.php?t=34039)

Monty 25-Jul-2006 16:52

Cadwell Cadwell Cadwell

Contrary to what you may have read elsewhere this is filling-fast, so if you want to be part of the DSC main event get your bookings in to the lovely Lizzie fast as you like.
And don't forget the hog roast-fresh pig in a bun with all the trimmings-go on-you know you want to.

John

skidlids 25-Jul-2006 18:37

So finally got Pronto through, but I can't see anything about having a couple of session for first timers at a nominal fee so I take it there's not going to be any.

Pooh 03-Aug-2006 20:41

Monty
are there any spaces left for Cadwell for both days?

Ian

CK 03-Aug-2006 20:42

you best be there Ian!:devil:

Pooh 03-Aug-2006 20:46

Only just managed to get permission from the boss Charlotte but as long as there is space I will be, either way I will be there watching or riding. Are you using the accomadation this year including free Taxi after the Hog Roast and return in the morning? Um!! nice warm dry bed.

Ian

CK 03-Aug-2006 20:59

Ian, just fill out a form & send it to Lizzie asap - she can return it if they are full. - and stick a tenner on if stayinmg for the hog roast :D
Best you get Lorraine to come in the car on the Mon night to collect you - can leave your bike overnight with us :D

Not sure about accom mate as AK wont want to leave bikes, nor keep loading & reloading (but I will snap your arm off if wet & 'orrid :D)

Pooh 03-Aug-2006 21:05

Charlotte
I would if I could find the form!!!!!!!!!

Ian

CK 03-Aug-2006 21:38

2nd post on this thread - muppet!:p

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...ad.php?t=26571

Dominic Clegg 03-Aug-2006 21:38

kev it was in an email i got form Lizzie and i want to sign a mate up who has never been on a track and it sounded fantastic way for him to have a look. ill forward it to you. did like the thing about having to pay to camp but thats cos im a tight yorkshire man

Tonio600 03-Aug-2006 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by CK
Best you get Lorraine to come in the car on the Mon night to collect you - can leave your bike overnight with us :D

Lorraine... now that's a very nice name... And it's exactly where I come from :)
Back to the subject...