Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   848 at Assen - who's going? (/showthread.php?t=96299)

bradders 11-Apr-2012 16:41

848 at Assen - who's going?

A few of us are, be rude not to ;) and should be a great weekend event. Only info I can find online is all in Dutch (funny enough!) anyone know any more detail yet?

Chaz 12-Apr-2012 10:29

If you go on the Dutch Ducati site there's an English option.

I'll be there so if your riding over be somewhere to leave your kit.

Cranker V2 12-Apr-2012 11:37

I shall be over there. I think ! will fly into bremen then hire a car

Lily 12-Apr-2012 15:41

yep, just trying to find viable ferry crossings at the moment

kiwicoops 12-Apr-2012 18:29

Marty Nutt, 848 racer, is sponsored by Nutt Travel, family business?, and is promoting their services thus.... each package is bespoke, please contact info@nutttravel.com or phone 028 7035 1199 to talk to them about arranging your Assen trip...on the 848 website.

News of Marty's injuries from Brands crash..http://www.crash.net/british+superbi...ck_injury.html

pete

Lily 12-Apr-2012 18:53

was chatting to Marty's dad this afternoon and he is doing a bit better, just got to be patient now and hope that it all heals well.

Chaz 12-Apr-2012 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwicoops
Marty Nutt, 848 racer, is sponsored by Nutt Travel, family business?, and is promoting their services thus.... each package is bespoke, please contact info@nutttravel.com or phone 028 7035 1199 to talk to them about arranging your Assen trip...on the 848 website.

News of Marty's injuries from Brands crash..http://www.crash.net/british+superbi...ck_injury.html

pete

Asked them for a price £80 more expensive than booking with ferry direct??

bradders 12-Apr-2012 22:43

Well 4 of us are heading over via Chunnel and staying about 15 mins away from circuit. Not sure who else is staying (you get in Mike?) but we're looking forward to the racing and will see you around he paddock Chas - kettle on I hope ;)

We get there Friday eve and leaving sun eve so she get to see the lot, just need some tickets *hint hint*

Have tried the Dutch site but doesn't seem to want to work in English

Dementor 13-Apr-2012 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
Well 4 of us are heading over via Chunnel and staying about 15 mins away from circuit. Not sure who else is staying (you get in Mike?) but we're looking forward to the racing and will see you around he paddock Chas - kettle on I hope ;)

We get there Friday eve and leaving sun eve so she get to see the lot, just need some tickets *hint hint*

Have tried the Dutch site but doesn't seem to want to work in English

If we can't get in we'll just have to stay in the bars :D

bradders 13-Apr-2012 22:21

Great point well made ;)

Hic