Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Monsters (/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Small Indicators (/showthread.php?t=20010)

webbyc 23-Jul-2005 09:45

Small Indicators

I want to fit some small indicators to my S4R, do you have to buy special ones or will the general aftermarket ones from motrax or others fit?

Henners 23-Jul-2005 10:05

Small Indicators

Chris - for those of us who went on the ride out with Bradders last week - don't bother mate ;) He had some clear ones fitted and we couldn't see where the hell he was going - took us almost an hour to get out of Winchester :lol::lol::lol:

bradders 23-Jul-2005 10:08

now now...thats enough about winchester....if you stay with orange ones (mine are iridium) you should be ok.

incidently, no one asked if I was actually USING mine......:P;)

Road Runner 23-Jul-2005 11:54

No hand Signals then:lol:

Dementor 23-Jul-2005 19:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Henners
Chris - for those of us who went on the ride out with Bradders last week - don't bother mate ;) He had some clear ones fitted and we couldn't see where the hell he was going - took us almost an hour to get out of Winchester :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Come on Henners be fair, he didn't know where he was going:lol::lol::lol: Sorry Paul it was a great day out. Seriously Chris wouldn't touch em with a barge poll, I was behind Paul most of the way and unless I was only a couple of feet away couldn't see them at all, especially if the Sun was shinning on them.

psychlist 23-Jul-2005 21:24

Small Indicators with bulbs - waste of time!
Small indicators with LED's - Brilliant! You will need a resisitor or summat in line or they wont flash, or will but at the wrong rate, but you can buy that at the same time, and you can get clear lenses with orange LED's that are brighter than standard size bulb indicators ;)