Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ... Is it just me............ (/showthread.php?t=5359)

dave w 18-Feb-2004 19:36

... Is it just me............

..... Or is this site getting slower by the day ? Over the last few weeks I have had loads of trouble getting the site to load up and when it does finally connect, it takes ages to fully load. Am on broadband and not experiencing any difficulties on any other sites ! ..... :(:(:(:(

Mark853 18-Feb-2004 19:44

Yep it's getting slower, it's been slow for a while now.

I is a very addictive site but when it's too slow i stay away. Trouble is where else can you go?

Mark

rcgbob44 18-Feb-2004 22:27

Dave
its not just you..................there are lots of us that don`t like yellow!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Monty 19-Feb-2004 09:32

Patience boys patience. We are investigating getting our own server rather than sharing space with others-apparently too many of us are using the site and our providers don't like it. Imagine that-you set up a website and then people want to use it-how selfish.:lol:

John

iceneweb 21-Feb-2004 05:56

i'm logging in from the west coast of canada, and i find it to be fast enough, even when using 56k dial-up. loads faster than our local sport-bike website. maybe you lot need to move a few thousand km's away? :D

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by iceneweb]

Felix 21-Feb-2004 09:15

Vancouver, eh? How is the skiing at Whistler these days?

AK 21-Feb-2004 09:28

Just use the todays posts - it is miles quicker.

I only find it incredibly slow (am on dial up at home) if I go into main message board, to check out the older threads/posts.

CK

iceneweb 21-Feb-2004 17:00

Quote:

Originally posted by CK
Just use the todays posts - it is miles quicker.

I only find it incredibly slow (am on dial up at home) if I go into main message board, to check out the older threads/posts.

CK

i don't ski . . . . but apparently whistler is as good as the hype says it is. now they're getting all wound up about the olympics in 2010