Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   General Motorcycles only (/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Termignoni bracket repair (/showthread.php?t=80633)

swanny996 16-Sep-2009 10:21

Termignoni bracket repair

Does anyone know where I could get the bracket repaired on a termignoni silencer? I have a set of 50mm cans to fit my 996, but one of the small brackets that link the two cans together is broken. I have downloaded the termognoni parts catologue from the web, but there are none of this type of bracket listed. I will try & attach some photos of the bracket that I am after (picture of other good can)

:confused:

007 16-Sep-2009 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by swanny996
Does anyone know where I could get the bracket repaired on a termignoni silencer? I have a set of 50mm cans to fit my 996, but one of the small brackets that link the two cans together is broken. I have downloaded the termognoni parts catologue from the web, but there are none of this type of bracket listed. I will try & attach some photos of the bracket that I am after (picture of other good can)

:confused:

Hello,

I recently had the same problem on my 996. I am confident Snell's will be able to help you.

Regards,

James

swanny996 17-Sep-2009 09:46

Cheers James, I took the good silencer into Snells recently. I asked then to tell me if they were genuine Termi's. They said they were but we didn't realy discuss the broken bracket replacement.