Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Monsters (/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Tricati M900 project (/showthread.php?t=23734)

Gary T. 06-Nov-2005 14:27

Tricati M900 project

At the risk of being strung up from the nearest tree, I'm passing on a link to the monster trike threads i've posted on the UKMOC site.

The projects been on the go for a few months now, and hope to have it completed by March 2006. Feel free to have a gander, s******, roll around on the floor laughing etc...

Oh, and before anyone asks - no my medication hasn't worn off...

errrr... yet :o

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=14571

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=14837

[Edited on 6-11-2005 by Gary T.]

Lee1980 06-Nov-2005 15:24

Cool i think its very nice love one for the winter and they are great for people who can't ride a 2 wheeler for what ever reason.

Must be a lot easier that trying to stop my s4r spinning up in the wet :lol::lol: you have to be so careful especially with chaging down in wet :o:o

AK 06-Nov-2005 18:35

GT - good for you mate:D

will make it easier for you for the long rides to NABD events too, wont it? - you can carry more luggage mate - and if Sandra goes on her 3 legger too, you'll be squids in for space:cool:

best you plan an airing for the spring mini-mega meet at Boxhill (usually easter Sunday)

C:roll:

ps: you can still keep the tag of 'half man, half pogo stick' tho!:P

Nattyboy 07-Nov-2005 18:13

(adopts football hooligan voice).

WHOO ARE YER..WHOOOO ARE YER...???!:lol:

Looking forward to my few laps round Mallory...:D

Nat

Gary T. 14-Nov-2005 14:37

Thanks guys, was expecting more of an "outraged of Bognor" type response from the DSC regulars TBH. Maybe they are all still in shock? :devil:

Nat - I'm sure something can be arranged on a "bend it U mend it" basis, and it'll be entertaining watching you try to get you knee down :smug: BTW don't forget the gear pedal will ge heel/toe and on the right with the rear brake. Takes a bit of sussing out - just ask Dave Wood what my solo is like to ride!:lol:

V5 sent of to DVLA today to get details changed to motor tricycle, so I guess this is where the real fun starts?:rolleye:

A more recent photo...

[Edited on 14-11-2005 by Gary T.]

Gary T. 14-Nov-2005 14:50

and a couple more taken at the weekend...

Gary T. 14-Nov-2005 14:53

mig welding is getting better with practice...

Tonio600 16-Nov-2005 22:18

nice... except the bellypan :lol:

Tonio600 16-Nov-2005 22:19

I like it, still needs a paint coat and a silencer for the last picture ;)

Gary T. 18-Nov-2005 23:50

Your not the only one that has doubts about the belly pan:barfy: Got a long way to go before powdercoating, and more welding (handbrake assy & rear master cylinder mount) to do this weekend.

As they say - watch this space :)

[Edited on 18-11-2005 by Gary T.]