Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Hypermotard: 950 / 939 / 1100 / 796 (/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   Have a Guess... (/showthread.php?t=38997)

Annette 18-Nov-2006 23:21

You r naughty. But I like you!
Good boy!

Rattler 19-Nov-2006 16:36

How much are they?

antonye 19-Nov-2006 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rattler
How much are they?

No idea, but £500 down gets you in the queue!

bradders 19-Nov-2006 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
No idea, but £500 down gets you in the queue!

????????? unridden and not knowing how much ££

lovely looking but.....

Jools 19-Nov-2006 17:17

It's got a lot of Multistrada in it's DNA and the Muttley is an absolutely cracking 'ear-to-ear-grin' bike to ride...so I can only imagine that the Hypermotard is like that....on steroids.

Ya lucky sods

antonye 19-Nov-2006 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradders
????????? unridden and not knowing how much ££

lovely looking but.....

I bought my 748 without even sitting on it.

I bought the 600 DD bike having ridden it round the block and thinking it was a horrible bag of spanners.

In fact, I don't think there's been many bikes I've bought having had a ride on them first, let alone thinking they were brilliant...

bradders 19-Nov-2006 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
I bought my 748 without even sitting on it.

I bought the 600 DD bike having ridden it round the block and thinking it was a horrible bag of spanners.

In fact, I don't think there's been many bikes I've bought having had a ride on them first, let alone thinking they were brilliant...

I can underst and buying without riding, done that myself, but only with an establisehed bike with lots of info around (748 and sps were both like thatetc) rather than 'off plan'mlike the hyper.

good luck, I'm sure it'll be mad to ride!!

antonye 19-Nov-2006 18:28

I've bought two houses off plan as well!

I'm sure I'll be able to sell my place in the queue if it comes down to it.

Smiler 06-Dec-2006 17:47

Hypermotard

List price for the "S" is £8500 (£200 more than the KTMR 950), I'm just about to order mine for delivery in April, just looking around to see if I can do a deal (free Term's or money off).

Come on guy's this is not going to be a pig (just think HyperGrin) - and thank god its got a nice seat hight!

Smiler

JPM 06-Dec-2006 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiler
List price for the "S" is £8500 (£200 more than the KTMR 950), I'm just about to order mine for delivery in April, just looking around to see if I can do a deal (free Term's or money off).

Come on guy's this is not going to be a pig (just think HyperGrin) - and thank god its got a nice seat hight!

Smiler

Good choice, you can however get a KTM for less than 7700 with Akra's if you shop around (I did), can't imagine you'll get termi's chucked and cheaper than list though on such a newly sought after bike