Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Thruxton this Sunday 11th July Marshals wanted (/showthread.php?t=8711)

skidlids 07-Jul-2004 03:20

Thruxton this Sunday 11th July Marshals wanted

Nino the cheif Marshall at North Glos Race Club is after volunteers for Marshals for this Sundays race meeting at Thruxton

http://www.ngroadracing.org/phpBB2/v...058&highlight=

anybody interested contact him via the link above.

NBs996 07-Jul-2004 09:04

Well I've just volunteered.
"Will work for food"!!

See you there kev, make sure you stick banknotes under your fairing..... I need an incentive to chase your bike through the gravel!

skidlids 07-Jul-2004 10:40

Gravel, with all that grass run-off area what makes you think I would want to park on the beach.

Be good to see you there Nick, my race number should be 149 and I'm sorry to admit that the bike will probably be in RED.

skidlids 07-Jul-2004 11:15

Some good weather to allow me to get things done in time, or somebody to do the rest of my night shifts to save me sleeping for most of the day.

All I really need to do is loose the mirrors, indicators, headlight and number plate, then fit the fibreglass race kit, drain the anti-freeze and replace with water. May even get around to fitting the reworked forks, callipers and Brembo radial from last years race bike.
All in all only a few hours work as tyres can be swapped on rims in the paddock early on saturday evening.

When do you think you'll be able to drop the wheels over

bradders 07-Jul-2004 17:08

Quote:

Originally posted by NBs996
Well I've just volunteered.
"Will work for food"!!

See you there kev, make sure you stick banknotes under your fairing..... I need an incentive to chase your bike through the gravel!

I assume you wont be riding over then?

NBs996 07-Jul-2004 18:08

Quote:

Originally posted by bradders

I assume you wont be riding over then?

Depends on the weather mate.
We'll be waiting for a closer forecast.... but if we drive up you'd be welcome to join us (won't be me driving though cos I've just got rid of the car).
We do hope to be riding though. Will be in touch closer to sunday.

skidlids 07-Jul-2004 20:13

Tomorrow will be good Steve any idea what time. ie. afternoon or evening