Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Bikes cleaned & ready to go (/showthread.php?t=79807)

chris.p 20-Jun-2009 18:36

Bikes cleaned & ready to go

I am Knackered, have spent all day in the cleaning both Cathy's Monster 620 and my 748R after there two day stint's at the Cadwell trackday.
Had to do cathy's as it was I that took it out in the wet on Monday afternoon, but it is clean & shiney once more, noticed that I had decked the belly pan as well as the right hand can, done at the bottom of the mountain, I was not Mr popular when Cathy found out:(

Panic station on mine as I had managed to blow the alarm main fuse while reconecting the number plate an indicator hanger, got the wires mixed up:(
A quick trip to Italia on the Monster & fuses picked up, works fine now:) will mark them the next time I take them apart.

Off to Mallory tomorrow, weather is looking ok:D so some dry DD racing again.

Chris.

Jasper 20-Jun-2009 20:52

Oh,I am SO glad your bikes are clean and shiny!! It is so comforting when so-called friends post things like this!!;)

Bionicle 20-Jun-2009 21:06

Handbags at dawn :)

Just for the record Jasper mine is still dirty :) just did not feel up to cleaning it today :) but it will need doing tomorrow

Jasper 20-Jun-2009 21:28

Thanks Paul,that makes me feel better!!

chris.p 20-Jun-2009 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionicle
Just for the record Jasper mine is still dirty :)

And so is your track bike:frog:

Chris:burn:

Jasper 20-Jun-2009 21:57

Come on Chris,get it cleaned.we got fed up of carrying you!! Every time there was work to be done,you just disappeared! It's time to give a little back!!

Bionicle 20-Jun-2009 22:52

:) :) :)

Yep forgot to say thanks to you m8 for changing the wheels on my track bike, im sorry you were left with all the work :) The least Chris can do is clean it for me :)

chris.p 21-Jun-2009 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Come on Chris,get it cleaned.we got fed up of carrying you!! Every time there was work to be done,you just disappeared! It's time to give a little back!!

And there was me feeling sorry for you, housed and fed you and Hayley so you did not have to camp out on the sunday night, allowed you to share the gazeebo to keep you dry on Monday afternoon, and this is how you repay me:rolleyes: ;)

chris.p 21-Jun-2009 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bionicle
:) :) :)

Yep forgot to say thanks to you m8 for changing the wheels on my track bike, im sorry you were left with all the work :) The least Chris can do is clean it for me :)

And as for you, your track bike been put round the back of the house, cluttering up my garage it was, oh, and by the way I borrowed your clutch cover, looks better on my bike:D

Bionicle 21-Jun-2009 10:13

You will find a rental agreement for clutch cover under the seat unit i think this year it was 20 pence per day, you will recieve an Invoice each month payable within 5 working days, failing to do so will result in a visit by some big boys with sticks :)