Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   NO LIMITS 21/9 Oulton!!! (/showthread.php?t=22093)

JPM 21-Sep-2005 21:41

NO LIMITS 21/9 Oulton!!!

What a day, myself, Yeti and Simon (Reed), plus my nutter mate Andy had a ball today at Oulton, saw a couple of old mates there too, cracking day, first time at Oulton for me this year - riding at least, and thoroughly enjoyed myself, as did everyone else.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Mark, WJB, Lawesy, Mick etc @No Limits for yet another top day, hardly any off's and max track-time as ever.

Just wish it was the beginning of summer and not the end, but there's always next year, and obviously I'll be booking as many dates with them as ever, hopefully have some dates soon for the proposed NW DSC track day (Unofficial of course!!!) from Mark also.

Book early to avoid dissapointment.

Also Yeti has discovered a quick way to shave 10 seconds off your lap just outbrake yourself at Hizzy's at least once a session, does wonders for your times, but I think he needs new underwear now :D

Dibble 21-Sep-2005 21:43

I take it you all got your DSC No Limits 10% discount ???? glad you all enjoyed it mate ....

JPM 21-Sep-2005 21:47

Of course we did Dibble, yet another great reason to book with these guys, why would any DSC member book anywhere else, Mark was saying today so far he's saved DSC members in excess of £1500 on trackdays etc gets my vote everytime ;)

Dibble 21-Sep-2005 21:49

Quote:

Originally posted by JPM
Of course we did Dibble, yet another great reason to book with these guys, why would any DSC member book anywhere else, Mark was saying today so far he's saved DSC members in excess of £1500 on trackdays etc gets my vote everytime ;)

£1500, blimey, thats generous, doesn't he offer days for our raffles and all that kind of stuff as well ??? top bloke that Mark .....

HW 21-Sep-2005 22:51

Never made it to Oulton this year, but watched the BSB races there on the TV. Looks like a nice circuit, so next year it's a definite!

With No Limits, of course! :)

QFM 22-Sep-2005 15:47

Have to agree with Freak, what an awesome day!!

No limits do a cracking job....

Also coming round to this whole Ducati thing now!!

Roll on next year!!!:cool:

JPM 22-Sep-2005 15:48

Quote:

Originally posted by QFM

Also coming round to this whole Ducati thing now!!

Until tomorrow.... turn coat! :lol:

QFM 22-Sep-2005 15:50

But my hearts italian now:lol:

TP 22-Sep-2005 15:59

Do No Limits do a DSC discount?

Who knew?

Simon Reed 22-Sep-2005 16:02

Can't agree with you more john,these guys have gotta be one of the best organisers of trackdays there is !,they do a great job,and even better when they fly the DSC flag, & save you 10% !

Yeah, & fancey putting a corner where a straight is,@ hizzys !!!,bit daft if you ask me,and yeti !!!

c u soon

:sing: