Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   1st Muppet of 2006? (/showthread.php?t=27561)

deej 26-Feb-2006 22:14

go on yeti, do the 12th march date if its the silverstone one

sorry about the spill but the sooner you ride again the more confidence you will regain

loverobot 26-Feb-2006 22:34

Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy2
loverobot, you only get the award for binning it on TD's :)

how about the fact that i was meant to be on that trackday having booked and paid and the dropping off the bench meant i couldnt?! :)

yeti 26-Feb-2006 22:42

Quote:

Originally posted by loverobot
Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy2
loverobot, you only get the award for binning it on TD's :)

how about the fact that i was meant to be on that trackday having booked and paid and the dropping off the bench meant i couldnt?! :)

Nah, don't count mate. You actually have to bin it on track. In point of fact, didn't it used to be you had to bin it on a DSC trackday?

Sorry Loverobot, you're not gonna take it away from me that easily! :lol:

Guido 26-Feb-2006 22:44

Glad you made it home John. Sorry I missed you setting of. I was freezin my Butt off out at Chris Curve fighting off hail stones etc.

I'm in the process of downloing the pics to the PC. Tis taking a while as I took over 1100 today despite frostbite:o

Will post what I have of you which was a few post spill.

Glad you're ok and not too dispondant.

Gc

yeti 26-Feb-2006 22:46

Quote:

Originally posted by Guido
Glad you made it home John. Sorry I missed you setting of. I was freezin my Butt off out at Chris Curve fighting off hail stones etc.

I hung around for a good while after that last burst of freezin white stuff but assumed you had already gone ome'

Will look forward to seeing some of the pics later, especially the close-ups. Intrigued to see how these come out. Hope the day proves worthwhile for you. J

WeeJohnyB 26-Feb-2006 22:46

Bugga:(

Was there today with Yeti. Two others went down at Charlies 1, so not too sure why. I certainly didn't see or feel anything out of the ordinary at that particular corner, but it was v cold and we had a hail-storm for a bit.

Bike wasn't damaged much, but even still, what an absolute cracker of a bike and the sound from the 60mm Termi's, oh lovely:)

See you on Sunday the 12th at Cadwell again?

WeeJohnyB

yeti 26-Feb-2006 22:48

Quote:

Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
See you on Sunday the 12th at Cadwell again?

Hope so! Might try to get the thing dyno'd first and see how the fuelling looks on a curve.

Lily 26-Feb-2006 23:18

Ya daft git.... you do know it's still winter don't you ???

But hope you are ok and get everything sorted soon.

chris.p 26-Feb-2006 23:31

It was good to see the beast up close & to say hello, Shame about the gravel rash, but looking at her it will soon heal;), more importantly you were ok, just a bit of pride. Charlies in is a strange corner, there are a few bumps just off line, found them myself a few years back(first lap out) so welcome to the Charlies in club:(
Weather looked good till that big black cloud unloaded copiouse amounts of hail:o, but it is Febuary.

Chris.:burn:

JPM 27-Feb-2006 11:19

Bloody idiot! ;)

Main thing is you're OK and the bike fairer very well, glad you're OK mate, rather you than me in this weather though and especially Cadwell (don't they get one warm day a year?)