Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC Website - Help and Notices (/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   DSC on a Mac and iphone. (/showthread.php?t=84655)

smilo006 08-Aug-2011 18:34

DSC on a Mac and iphone.

I have noticed that the site does not always acknowledge that you are looged in when using a mac and especially on iphone.

antonye 08-Aug-2011 21:30

I've never had a problem on my iphone, so it may just be your setup? You might want to allow the site to save cookies (as that's how it remembers your login) so have a google, eg: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1

antonye 11-Aug-2011 01:16

Just doing some testing and have noticed similar issues when you do not use the full website address of www.ducatisportingclub.com and use the shorter version (ie, no "www") of ducatisportingclub.com

I'll see if I can rectify this, but in the mean time please use the full address.

antonye 11-Aug-2011 01:20

Ok, I've updated some config settings and it looks like this is now fixed so from the next time you login you shouldn't have any more issues.

Chaz 13-Jan-2012 18:53

I can't access the todays posts on my Ipad or Iphone, I can access the site but when I click on todays posts I get the message "sorry no matches".

Jolley 13-Jan-2012 19:29

My phone and laptop have been logging me out of here for months. No other sites do the same. I just keep logging in, which is a bit of a pain.

bradders 13-Jan-2012 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz
I can't access the todays posts on my Ipad or Iphone, I can access the site but when I click on todays posts I get the message "sorry no matches".

same here. Also if I click 'new posts' off forum home page it says same results

PDL 14-Jan-2012 12:41

Same here when I use the iPad. It states no matches, but on Android It's fine

PDL 14-Jan-2012 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDL
Same here when I use the iPad. It states no matches, but on Android It's fine

Correction just tried the iPad and everything is now fine. I did turn pop ups on

Chaz 14-Jan-2012 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by PDL
Correction just tried the iPad and everything is now fine. I did turn pop ups on

How do you do that?