Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   Brands Entry - REMINDER (/showthread.php?t=85564)

skidlids 06-Feb-2012 17:26

Brands Entry - REMINDER

2 Attachment(s)
Just a reminder that the closing date for Brand Entries is only 3 1/2 weeks

Brands Closing date for entries: 2nd March 2012

Just printed mine out along with the test day form, the ACU Handbook arriving on my doormat this morning acted as a reminder, just need my ACU Licence to arrive now

Ghost 06-Feb-2012 20:58

Just checked online at hottrax I'm all confirmed for test day and racing. First time on a bike since Oulton. :eek:

bradders 06-Feb-2012 22:02

mines in the basket online ready for checkout, think I may need to do test day this month, race post pay day

badgerpilot 10-Feb-2012 21:36

Is pay on the day not an option?

skidlids 10-Feb-2012 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgerpilot
Is pay on the day not an option?

May depend on what race

With 37 already registered for Class A and B and awaiting registrations from up to 10 others then leaving it until the day MAY BE a bit late for the DD grid
Depends on how many are booking in for Brands

But as with the last 7 years the entries are handled by the organising club and a place on the race grid is related to getting your entry in and not quallifying times.
So at Brands the first 38 to get their entries in get on the grid, any over that are reserves.
Probably a bit late in the day to start asking about seperate grids and we are probably still a bit light on numbers to justify such talks.

bradders 11-Feb-2012 10:46

well insurance payout is due next few days so will be getting mine in then. I ain't risking not being on that grid to give the 2010 & 2011 B champs a hard time ;)

Bionicle 12-Feb-2012 16:47

As i am presently away from home mine will not get sent in untill Wednesday :(

bradders 12-Feb-2012 17:33

RESET SO MANAGED ONLINE, i'M IN!! pUSHED THE BOAT AND AND GONE FOR A GARAGE TOO

oops caps lock!

skidlids 23-Feb-2012 21:08

Only just over a week to get your entries in or suffer a late entry fee

kiwicoops 29-Feb-2012 21:47

I got the idea from Hottrax's emails that one could book and pay for the racing online and then post in the signed form. But can only book the test day. Can't find a link for race bookings, have I made a £20 mistake?

pete

ok, found it ,booked it, now back to the garage