Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Series Information (/forumdisplay.php?f=207)
-   -   2013 Rd8 Mallory Park Schedule etc (/showthread.php?t=252403)

skidlids 24-Sep-2013 10:04

2013 Rd8 Mallory Park Schedule etc

3 Attachment(s)
The Final round of this season is almost upon us, the Class Champions are already decided as is the runner up in Class B but still to be decided is 3rd overall in both Classes and 2nd in Class A

chris.p 24-Sep-2013 10:43

Quick question Kev, will the gates be open to allow non endurance competitiors to leave the circuit before the endurance race starts??? Otherwise they will be stuck in the paddock for the 3 hours the endurance race is on.

Chris:burn:

banger san 24-Sep-2013 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris.p
Quick question Kev, will the gates be open to allow non endurance competitiors to leave the circuit before the endurance race starts??? Otherwise they will be stuck in the paddock for the 3 hours the endurance race is on.

That's propper endurance racing as they will need lights by 18:00 :lol:

coppersaucepipe 24-Sep-2013 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by banger san
That's propper endurance racing as they will need lights by 18:00 :lol:

If it was 3 weeks later they'd need them by 5

skidlids 24-Sep-2013 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris.p

I have no idea, but as there is a setup time in the schedule for the Endurance teams to set up in the Pit lane at 14:45 I would expect the circuit to be open from the paddock gate up to the circuit gate at the hairpin for people to be able to leave by

chris.p 24-Sep-2013 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
I have no idea, but as there is a setup time in the schedule for the Endurance teams to set up in the Pit lane at 14:45 I would expect the circuit to be open from the paddock gate up to the circuit gate at the hairpin for people to be able to leave by

Thanks Kev:)