Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   3Up Racing reduced to 2 - thieving scum! (/showthread.php?t=45697)

RD 05-Jul-2005 17:30

Dear Felix,

Sorry to learn of your misfortune and the loss of your bike and accessories - absolutely sickening.

I sincerely hope the thieves are caught and dealt with in an appropriate manner and all of your belongings are returned in their original condition.

I feel sorry for the police who spend time and money (Tax Payers) searching, apprehending/arresting and the gathering of evidence to produce in a court of law only for the judicial system to let them (Police) and the victim down by giving the culprits a slap on the wrist or a laughable and inappropriate fine or sentence. It must be very frustrating for all concerned.

I also hope that if your possessions are not found your motorcycle or household insurers pay up, but I fear you may have problems with this as you state that your garage alarm was switched off at the time.

Good luck and best wishes,

Richard.

Ray 07-Jul-2005 13:37

Half a page in the Evening Press (York) last night. http://www.thisisyork.co.uk/york/arc...local24ZM.html

If any local hoodlums have got it they are gonna find it far too hot to handle.

Ray

[Edited on 7-7-2005 by Ray]

yeti 18-Jul-2005 18:35

Any news of your bike Felix, or has it gone the way of so many others?

Truly hope you get it back complete.

Felix 18-Jul-2005 19:49

Unfortunately not yet, but there are some leads. Still keeping my fingers crossed. MCN and Bikesport News ran features in their latest editions, so hopefully that will help too.

Our team had another setback yesterday as one of the two remaining riders (GSXR750) high-sided coming out of Devil's elbow. Result is a pretty well smashed up bike and he is in Leicester hospital with several broken ribs and a punctured lung. Still, he expects to be back on the grid for Cadwell in August.

Braai Boy 19-Jul-2005 17:40

Reading theads like this makes by blood boil, just wish there was someway of helping. I will be keeping an eye out.