Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Does anyone fancy doing a ESS yellow course with me? (/showthread.php?t=17939)

Rattler 24-May-2005 21:31

Does anyone fancy doing a ESS yellow course with me?

I'm considering doing a ESS yellow course which comprises of 2 riders with one instructor all day at one of the ESS days.

Does anyone else fancy some close inspection and critique of their riding?

The costs are circa £299 each rider and it needs two riders that are of reasonably similar abilities to benefit most.

I know that the CSS are doing 1-2-1 days but these cost £975 !!!! so I reckon its pretty good value.

I'm looking for some more intensive coaching and this may well fit the bill. Anyone on here attended one of these and can provide feedback?

I have asked Weeksy before if he fancied it, so he might take the place. But he's about as decisive as someone who's very undecisive indeed!!!! ;) - sorry fella!!

Anyone fancy this? Maybe a mid-June slot between CC and Snett for a dd'er? Non-dd'ers welcome (don't want to be cliquey :)

Tim:frog:

Jon 24-May-2005 23:57

Any idea what circuit.

TP 25-May-2005 00:00

Quote:

Originally posted by Jon
Any idea what circuit.

Thinking of turning coat Jon?

:lol:

Jon 25-May-2005 00:04

Already have TP. 6RR. Besides me on that and Tm on the monne, no contest:lol:

TP 25-May-2005 00:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Jon
Already have TP. 6RR. Besides me on that and Tm on the monne, no contest:lol:

STONE THE BLASPHEMER!

:frog:

It's bloody yellow too!

Jon 25-May-2005 00:12

Its the only way we working class can get back at them high & mighty ones;)

Rattler 25-May-2005 09:45

Any track you like Jon - they've got a Brands day mid-June, I'm just looking to fit these around the DD series, so whichever track suits best.

They seem to do most of their events at Brands, S/Stone, Cadwell or Snett - I'm happy with Brands or S/Stone - Snett and Cadders are a bit far, but it might be a good practice session for the DD race later this year?

Let me know.
Tim

JPM 25-May-2005 11:38

Tim,

If it was in a couple of months I could be tempted, after July for me as I need to know what's going on with work.

Jon

Quickshifter 25-May-2005 20:09

Quote:

Originally posted by Rattler
I'm considering doing a ESS yellow course which comprises of 2 riders with one instructor all day at one of the ESS days.

Does anyone else fancy some close inspection and critique of their riding?

The costs are circa £299 each rider and it needs two riders that are of reasonably similar abilities to benefit most.

I know that the CSS are doing 1-2-1 days but these cost £975 !!!! so I reckon its pretty good value.

I'm looking for some more intensive coaching and this may well fit the bill. Anyone on here attended one of these and can provide feedback?

I have asked Weeksy before if he fancied it, so he might take the place. But he's about as decisive as someone who's very undecisive indeed!!!! ;) - sorry fella!!

Anyone fancy this? Maybe a mid-June slot between CC and Snett for a dd'er? Non-dd'ers welcome (don't want to be cliquey :)

Tim:frog:

Hi Tim, Give me a call when you have a moment, I may have a partner for you:eureka:

Jon 25-May-2005 20:42

I'll do it Tim. I will borrow the cattle prod from the farmer next door.:)
If you allow me to get within 6 feet of ya. ZAP:lol: That should be enough incentive for you:D