Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Prices (/showthread.php?t=17683)

Nattyboy 17-May-2005 19:03

Prices

Popped in to Forza today for a chat with Martin over the MINT SP3 they have in at the moment (very tempted!!) and theyve got a lovely selection (even lovelier before Mark nabbed that tidy SP4!!!). Thought you might be interested to hear about prices;

SP3 - £7000
'94 Strada (penultimate model with black wheels/yellow supension hoop)- £5295
Latter style 851 - £4300 (I think)

All immaculate as youd expect from them !

Chatted about 888's in general and he commented how alot were just going into peoples collections and prices were looking good !

Looking good on our investments anyway lads !!

Now.... if I can just squeeze that SP3 in the garage :eureka::D (well if that greedy bugger beancounter can have a few toys then so can I...erm .. cant I wifey...:puzzled::lol:

Nat

dan 17-May-2005 20:06

nat, do you know how much forza sold sp4 for?

have sent you u2u re: parts

cheers

dan

Nattyboy 17-May-2005 20:20

Youd have to ask Beancounter that !!! But id guess that based on an asking price of £5295 on a tidy strada it was ticketed at £7-£8k...over to you BC ?..:lol:

Nat

gary888 18-May-2005 09:35

Don't put it in the garage, Nat! Move the telly and get it in the sitting room, that resolves the space problem....

Nattyboy 18-May-2005 09:44

:lol: Have you got a mobile number Gary so she can ring you to discuss your idea ..?? :o

Anyway..movement of the telly would mean no cbeebies for the kids...not an option..its the only thing that keeps the little buggers quiet !!

Nat

beancounter 18-May-2005 10:14

Nat, has Martin put his prices up 'cos the sun's come out ?

On the Forza website the 888 (actually a 93 L) is 4999 and the 851 is 3999. The SP3 is 6999.

You're about right on the SP4, it was almost exactly half way between 7k and 8k. ('Tidy' is a bit of an insult mate, it's very nearly immaculate, and it certainly will be when I've finished with it).

The question now is - Termi's or no ? (can you even still get them, Nat-meister ?)

By the way, if you're up this way again give me a shout, I'm only 10 miles from Silverstone.

Nattyboy 18-May-2005 10:33

:lol:

You cant get the 'proper' 888 termis anymore (with the swept/longer outlets) but theres a plethora of aftermarket cans which do the job - but im guessing you want it spot on eh ?!!

Ive got sil motors on mine - see pic (better quality than termis IMO) with a change of decals !! They look fine mate..cost about £430 I think.

Hope to catch up over summer..ive got a mate in your neck of the woods with an 926 SP5 I need to catch up with too..!

[Edited on 18-5-2005 by Nattyboy]

Nattyboy 18-May-2005 10:36

:lol:

You cant get the 'proper' termis anymore (with the swept outlets) but theres a plethora of aftermarket cans which do the job - but im guessing you want it spot on eh ?!!

Ive got sil motors on mine - see pic pre termi sticker application !! (better quality than termis IMO) They look fine mate..cost about £430 I think.

Hope to catch up over summer..ive got a mate in your neck of the woods with an 926 SP5 I need to catch up with too..!

[Edited on 18-5-2005 by Nattyboy]

beancounter 18-May-2005 10:39

Nat, the question I'm asking myself is whether to change the cans at all, or keep it completely standard.

Standard is winning at the moment !

(apart form the brembo radial master cylinder, but that's already on it, so it would be churlish to take it off !)

[Edited on 18-5-2005 by beancounter]

Nattyboy 18-May-2005 10:52

You gotta have some loud cans mate IMO. The trick is (as im sure you know) to only mod things that can be put back to standard in a jiffy. No anodised clutch plates here eh ??!!:lol:

Nat