Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   How About a Launch Party? (/showthread.php?t=13377)

antonye 20-Jan-2005 10:55

How About a Launch Party?

How about a launch party for the DesmoDue series? Something along the lines of the Christmas drinks we had in the City? Would be good to get a few of the racers together for a few beers before all the real competition starts!

Maybe take some promo photos for all the magazines, get some brolly dollies in, have the bikes under sheets for the unveiling....

:lol:

dickieducati 20-Jan-2005 11:25

wouldnt want to risk pulling a sheet of yours.

something may fall off it! ;)

NBs996 20-Jan-2005 13:34

nice thought blokey, but location of said event?

we could get to Cadwell early on april 30 and do it all at the season opener? Hopefully you're not thinking of any time soon else I'll just turn up with a fuel tank and a pair of rearsets! - Oh, and a couple of 17yr old twins as brolly dollies :D

ChrisBushell 20-Jan-2005 14:14

Boys,

Pronto is on its way to the printers in the morning, should be with you all 1st of Feb.

You will notice that we hav added a new item to the agenda for the AGM "meeting of Desmo Due Participants". We hope to get as many of you as can make it together for 30 mins or so after the AGM, to intorduce those who dont know each other, etc.

It will also bee a good time to meet with Monty, Michael, Neil and myself and put faces to names.

Chris

bradders 21-Jan-2005 22:57

altho I am not racing, I think this is a great idea and would turn up to support

ChrisBushell 23-Jan-2005 14:15

The more the merrier for this. Please let me know if you are going to attend, so that we can sort out any photocopying, etc

Chris

antonye 23-Jan-2005 15:03

Photocopying? What sort of party did you have in mind?!? :puzzled:

Now if you want to bring in some major booze sponsor... :D

ChrisBushell 23-Jan-2005 16:26

Antony,

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is information to do with the series that we apparently are handing out.

Chris

bradders 24-Jan-2005 20:50

ok whens the agm and where?

Desmondo 24-Jan-2005 22:17

Nice idea Antonye. Although I'm not racing I'd assume there will be beer at this event? :D