Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   ASSEN - Have you sorted your travel? (/showthread.php?t=27699)

domski 01-Mar-2006 16:42

ASSEN - Have you sorted your travel?

So, now that things are a bit more confirmed and that, I thought I better find out how I'm getting there.

As it turns out, we (me and him) may be in a postion to actually help somebody out if you're struggling to sort transport out.

Here's the deal...

1. Me and him go over in the motorhome, with no room for anyone else.

2. Me and him go over in the motorhome towing a trailer with room for one extra bike.

3. Chass goes in the motorhome, and I follow in his van with room for one extra bike, and 2 extra people.

4. I take the Lear jet and you can sort yourselves out.

As option 4 is unlikely, is anyone interested in options 2 or 3? or do me and him go with option 1?

Oh, it looks like we'll be going on the Thursday, as I'm planning on doing the trackday on the Friday.

Anyone???

psychlist 01-Mar-2006 16:49

Not going unless Weeksy can race a 695 in the DD race :P

Mark 01-Mar-2006 16:52

Quote:

Originally posted by psychlist

You fecker! I just spat coffee everywhere! :lol:

ali 01-Mar-2006 16:57

Quote:

Originally posted by psychlist

He'd still be lucky to make top 35.....:P:P:P:P:P

domski 01-Mar-2006 16:59

:lol::lol::lol:

weeksy2 01-Mar-2006 17:00

talk about it all you like Gents. the odds of seeing me on a race bike of any description EVER is highly unlikley.

I did offer my serivces this season to someone in need, but that's no longer the case.

pointless discussion.

if you want to race me, bring your bikes to CAdwell... i'll race anyone

(i'm kidding Monty :p )

domski 01-Mar-2006 17:12

Quote:

Originally posted by weeksy2
talk about it all you like Gents. the odds of seeing me on a race bike of any description EVER is highly unlikley.

weeksy2 01-Mar-2006 17:21

not even remotely like that Dom.

i could race for 5 years and not do any better than i did when i raced, i'm happy with my past and what i did or didn't acomplish. I laid rest to my Keevil Ghosts and won a trophy...

Life moves on, people have different priorities, mine is now my fiancee and my friends. Finances are spent on my road bike and sorting out a wedding and a new home for me and her and then in the future the little Baby Weeksy's that will be running round.

i wasn't trying to come over as high and mighty with that post, i moved on its that simple mate.

Tonio600 01-Mar-2006 17:24

I'm no longer going to Cadwell. But as it's a 1 race round and as I don't expect to crash this year, I think that nice red scooter can still be mine.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chaz 01-Mar-2006 18:21

Another thred gone tips up.