Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Race (/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Bemsee/MRO meet - 23/24 Oct at Brands Hatch - JT rumoured to be putting in an appearance (/showthread.php?t=11017)

lizzie 13-Oct-2004 19:19

Bemsee/MRO meet - 23/24 Oct at Brands Hatch - JT rumoured to be putting in an appearance

Depending on the weather, we might attend the final meet of the Bemsee/MRO year (at least I think it's the final one) at Brands on 23 and 24 October. Rumour has it that James Toseland and the Ducati Fila team will be in attendance, not sure whether Saturday, Sunday or both days though. Usual £10 entrance fee I think.

Anyone interested?

AK 13-Oct-2004 20:19

We shall certainly be there on the Sunday - cheering on our mate Mark Hill (of MHP - who built the cans/ systems for all of our bikes) who is racing his R6.
Should be in the pitlane garages area.

C:)

Redruth 13-Oct-2004 20:53

Quote:

Originally posted by lizzie
Depending on the weather, we might attend the final meet of the Bemsee/MRO year (at least I think it's the final one) at Brands on 23 and 24 October. Rumour has it that James Toseland and the Ducati Fila team will be in attendance, not sure whether Saturday, Sunday or both days though. Usual £10 entrance fee I think.

Anyone interested?

Looking for another photo op. Lizzie?:saint:

Ozz 13-Oct-2004 21:01

According to the AAR people he is coming. They have also invited the patron of that scheme Frankie Chili (but it is unlikely he will turn up).

revdecal 13-Oct-2004 21:23

Quote:

Anyone interested?
According to my contacts JT is definately turning up on Sunday!

Dementor 14-Oct-2004 00:23

Yep, weather permitting, a may well join you!

AK 14-Oct-2004 09:45

We will have to go in the car, so anyone who wants to, can use it as a helmet/gear park.

C:)

Jools 14-Oct-2004 10:37

Quote:

Rumour has it that James Toseland and the Ducati Fila team will be in attendance, not sure whether Saturday, Sunday or both days though. Usual £10 entrance fee I think.

Anyone interested?

It's more than a rumour if the full page "Salute to James Toseland at Brands" ad in MCN is anything to go by.

Oh yes, the ad does say "also featuring the MRO Powerbike championship"

Mark 14-Oct-2004 14:14

Was gonna say, full spread in MCN.

Lizzie, I have that picture printed, and i might go myself. If i do, u want me to bring that picture??

lizzie 14-Oct-2004 14:46

OK, so I'm behind the times. It was still a rumour when I heard about it at the weekend, just took me a while to remember to post something about it :( MCN only reaches me when the hunter/gatherer winds his weary way home from London town...

Flanker, sweetheart, 'that' picture eh ;) That would make my day, week, month, maybe even year - yes please :lol: