Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Anyone @ Cadwell next Thursday 29th? (/showthread.php?t=22257)

Brogins 26-Sep-2005 23:25

Anyone @ Cadwell next Thursday 29th?

with Hottrax..... I hope not to be on my own as I will need some moral support from some DSC fellow members and other duke riders..especially if the weather is bad!!
Brogins.. 999 xerox replica.

Dibble 26-Sep-2005 23:27

its winter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HW 27-Sep-2005 09:40

Sorry - usually up for a play at Cadders, but that is the day BEFORE my bike goes in for PC3 setup. It's on std ECU with termis at moment, so not wanting to spank it hard.

Dibs - winter? I'm just looking at booking a Cadwell day near the end of OCtober, but then we're a hardier lot "oop norf"! :P

yeti 27-Sep-2005 12:19

Simon Reed will be there with a Virgin liveried R1. He's a friendly enough sort and a good pal. Suggest you introduce yourself.

I may "fly" by later in the day as I have to be somewhere on business and won't be able to make the TD.

I'll be in the blue and white beastie at 200 feet. :sing:

JPM 27-Sep-2005 12:23

....Poser! :P;)

yeti 27-Sep-2005 12:24

Quote:

Originally posted by JPM
....Poser! :P;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Whe u gonna come experience the delights of REAL speed then?

JPM 27-Sep-2005 12:29

REAL speed????

I'm open to offers.... but not for a few weeks, as I'll be sunning myself :frog:

chillo 27-Sep-2005 16:05

i would be up for it, be good to have a rip with simon but i'm still waiting to hear from DUK about my chain:mad:

TopiToo 27-Sep-2005 22:30

Hello

Brogins have fun hope the weather holds out for you.

regards

TopiToo

Brogins 29-Sep-2005 23:43

..SURVIVED Cadwell today..and BEAUTIFUL weather!!
Who is saying that in UK rains a lot?
The track was a little bit "slidy" in the morning.. and after few sessions fully dry. Trying to understand how to do the mountain was my problem today, and I solve it standing on the pegs, with my body forward trying to jump at the first of the two "steps"...
It is a track difficult to learn, and you can not get distracted (well in most tracks!!)...
Great!! Few Dukes around, but don't know if are here on the board...

OK, done Brands Indy and GP, Silverstone GP, Donington GP, Cadwell full circuit.. what worth try? Oulton Park?