Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Croft May 27th (/showthread.php?t=17763)

Scottch 20-May-2005 11:50

Croft May 27th

Limited spaces left now, £99 if pre-booked with Tracktime Promotions.

Me, Bill (749R) and Dave (DMC) are heading down over Thursday night.

Anybody else going?

Cheers!

berto 20-May-2005 17:00

DMC??? slanty eyed big eared japanese fella who does the biiiig wheelies or crashes whatever comes first eh:lol:

Ray 20-May-2005 17:35

I would love to be there but unfortunately I cannot.

Have a good one,

Ray

DMC 21-May-2005 13:35

Quote:

Originally posted by berto
DMC??? slanty eyed big eared japanese fella who does the biiiig wheelies or crashes whatever comes first eh:lol:

At least I don't run over innocent pedestrians to try and steal their chips. :devil:

Okay Berto, let's add up the crashes so far, me 2.5 (Knockhill was only a half pointer), you, lots.

berto 21-May-2005 16:11

:saint: Ahem,this year you have crashed 50% more than me,the figures don't lie you know(and you have only been out 3 times,3 times=2 crashes).
therefore you are a bigger dobber than me and I may add if f uckwits throw themselves at me there is little I can do so that absolves me from any blame for my crash leaving the score 3-0
I REST MY CASE:barfy:

DMC 21-May-2005 18:27

Quote:

Originally posted by berto
:saint: Ahem,this year you have crashed 50% more than me,the figures don't lie you know(and you have only been out 3 times,3 times=2 crashes).
therefore you are a bigger dobber than me and I may add if f uckwits throw themselves at me there is little I can do so that absolves me from any blame for my crash leaving the score 3-0
I REST MY CASE:barfy:

****wits throwing themselves at me? Does that not include Stanger falling off in front of me then?

Get it up ye.