Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Brands today (/showthread.php?t=29746)

Albie 23-Apr-2006 21:01

Brands today

Had a great day watching the boys and girls racing in a very wet arena. Well done you have got some guts and I admire you all. Had a very wet shortish ride home with crap visibility so I have think what you dont see,:o
Any way Me and Caroline arrived there about 9.30 to deliver Ck's sunday paper. Ak prepping the immaculate 2 bikes of which 1, Andys won both class A races. A big well done to you as it was close.
Then went to see Psychlist and Nbs in their tent. Nick done well in race 1 with a good 3rd. Not so good in race 2 though. bad luck there. Paul had a nasty off down paddock hill one lap to go but was generally ok. Well done to all those who rallied round to fix his bike for race 2.
Saw a lot of faces though. Bumped into dibble who landed me in it.:lol:
Muttley bought himself an Aprillia rs250. Webby turned up in the car though.:frog::lol: Dont blame you. Wished we had sort off.
Anyhow nice to see great racing and a few faces turn up. Well done those who braved the weather.
Andy and Caroline:D

[Edited on 23-4-2006 by Albie]

AK 23-Apr-2006 21:05

cheers for your support Albie:)

great to see you today and a great time watching Dom & Andy play cat & mouse keeping us all with hearts in our mouths for the entire 12 laps of each race today:cool::cool:

could type lots more but no doubt some of the fellas and Lucy will be along to put up their reports soon:ninja:

Rally 23-Apr-2006 21:15

I'm very glad I went along today. The damp conditions did nothing to prevent an excellent days spectating with a load of mates plus the Dibble Hospitality Box was a real bonus. Nice.