Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   DSC Memebership Renewal (/showthread.php?t=84527)

Gbyte666 04-Jul-2011 20:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by antonye
...and your roundel is back already! :D

Nice one DSC team. way forward :)

Criag

antonye 05-Jul-2011 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbyte666
Nice one DSC team. way forward :)

We try!

Honest feedback helps - it helps us improve and get things right.

ells 06-Jul-2011 11:19

Just out of curiosity as I am now no longer able to send PMs on this site is it because my roundal has been removed?? Had my letter and sent cheque, I got the letter after my renewal date and was surprised at the level of efficiency.

No roundel and unable to send PMs even after removing PMs from my inbox. Any chance of sorting this??

Cheers
M

bradders 06-Jul-2011 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ells
Just out of curiosity as I am now no longer able to send PMs on this site is it because my roundal has been removed?? Had my letter and sent cheque, I got the letter after my renewal date and was surprised at the level of efficiency.

No roundel and unable to send PMs even after removing PMs from my inbox. Any chance of sorting this??

Cheers
M

Mark - may be your box is full, as it limits how many. Clear you in and sent box and you should be able to

ells 06-Jul-2011 12:00

Ta,
cleared some messages oot and still cant send. Will have a look at removing a couple more but dont think that will change the issue. Currently only 75 messages in my PMs. Dont think this is excessive??

M

ells 06-Jul-2011 13:12

Well I'll be

Cleared out a substantial amount and we are up and running. Odd that!

M

bradders 06-Jul-2011 13:34

think the limit is 50 for non member Mark - well it used to be

ells 06-Jul-2011 18:31

That would explain it, last week I had over 70 PMs as a member, then this week as a non member when I dropped my PMs to 48 it worked again.

DOH

dunlop0_1 06-Jul-2011 19:17

Just renewed online. :D

antonye 06-Jul-2011 22:07

Martin normally does all this (handles the money, does the roundel updates) but he's on holiday this week. I'll take a look to see if there's anything I can do in the mean time.