Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Rideouts, Meets and other Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Oxon/Berks Fools Rideout Sunday 1st April (/showthread.php?t=89897)

skidlids 26-Mar-2012 21:52

Oxon/Berks Fools Rideout Sunday 1st April

The Fools rideout that takes me back a few years, when I joined Fordie, Gordon and a few others for a Blat and introduced them to a fantastic bit of twisting road in and out of Charlbury

Anyway this Sunday its time for our regional rideout and if the weather is anything like the last few days it should be a good one
Plan is to meet up in Newbury MacDonalds (the one just down from the clock tower) at 10am with a view to departing at 10:30, riding across country over to the Cotswolds, Stopping off for a coffee on route, then head over towards Evesham before looping back round for lunch in Bourton on the Water, before heading back over to H-Cafe for a afternoon cuppa

Dukeman358 27-Mar-2012 20:12

Seems like yet another day I will miss. Think I will be at silverstone with my son:( enjoy the ride;)

Dementor 28-Mar-2012 20:50

:(

nor me this time, don't think the lasered eyes will be up to it Kev, have a good one :)

bradders 28-Mar-2012 21:19

Not for me, arm stops play

Gbyte666 28-Mar-2012 21:43

Should be up for it, on the KTM as I have retired the 996 back to race now I know it works.

Craig

steve byatt 29-Mar-2012 17:18

wilbe there if me belts hold out and can get some fuel lol c u at mc d newbury:lol:

007 30-Mar-2012 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
The Fools rideout that takes me back a few years, when I joined Fordie, Gordon and a few others for a Blat and introduced them to a fantastic bit of twisting road in and out of Charlbury

Anyway this Sunday its time for our regional rideout and if the weather is anything like the last few days it should be a good one
Plan is to meet up in Newbury MacDonalds (the one just down from the clock tower) at 10am with a view to departing at 10:30, riding across country over to the Cotswolds, Stopping off for a coffee on route, then head over towards Evesham before looping back round for lunch in Bourton on the Water, before heading back over to H-Cafe for a afternoon cuppa

Hello Kev,

Looking forward to it! See you at McDonalds at 10am.

Regards,

James

skidlids 30-Mar-2012 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve byatt
wilbe there if me belts hold out and can get some fuel lol c u at mc d newbury:lol:

Hopefully a few Tankers will be delivering before Sunday, I see both filling stations at Winall are dry. On the way back from Senna's 50th Birthday meal I noticed the Garage just up the road from his place is now closed, so probably empty. But noticed Tescos just down the road from me has just had a delivery :)

Gbyte666 31-Mar-2012 00:27

Tot Hill Sutton Scotney and Winall , IE all down the A34 were empty this morning, Newbury speen was this morning but I noticed they were open again with about the usual queue for a fri evening. My local village in shefford was even dry. So hoping they all get topped up tonight / tomorrow.

Craig

Senna3 31-Mar-2012 09:21

Me and trudi will be there as usual :D