Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Rearsets (/showthread.php?t=29348)

Fastfasulli 13-Apr-2006 18:56

Rearsets

Hi,

I am being very demanding on this site at the moment - thanks to all who have made suggestions so far.
This time it's the subject of rearsets.
I have Sand P rearsets which I now have a damaged peg for. Not sure if the srutineers will let me through with it next week so i am trying to work out an alternative.
Anyone got/know of anyone who has or got any information on rearsets for a Monster (1995 model). Preferably quite a cheap pair although i could do with some that have some adjustment.
If i could source some before Brands Hatch or someone could bring some with them at Brands Hatch please U2U me your number and I will ring you to discuss.

Many thanks in advance

Franco

NBs996 13-Apr-2006 19:07

S and P ??? Not heard of them. Can you post a pic and maybe some of us could pass comment about the scrutineeringability of them?

Fastfasulli 13-Apr-2006 19:40

That is Style and performance. I got them from Spareshack but unfortunately it isn't economical to buy individual parts but to nuy whole sides. This is why I am unsure which way to go with this now.

About the picture could you take me through how I post it on here - not obvious to me I'm afraid

Thanks

Fastfasulli 13-Apr-2006 19:56

Found oout how....doh:lol: But will do in the morning

Cheers

NBs996 14-Apr-2006 00:00

Ahhh... S&P!
redracingparts do spares for them at reasonable prices.
I think their stocks are a bit low right now though... and waiting two weeks isn't the best option!

psychlist 14-Apr-2006 01:29

Woohoo! My spares arrived today from red racing in Italia, even tho they said 15-30 days delivery :D

Fastfasulli 14-Apr-2006 09:13

Fastfasulli 15-Apr-2006 22:06

i thought i had found out how but I keep getting an error message when trying to send with an attachment. The attachment is on my local C drive. Can anyone explain why this is happening. The error says:
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I have tried with Explorer and get a similar message.

Cheers

Tonio600 15-Apr-2006 22:09

What's the size of your attachment?

Fastfasulli 16-Apr-2006 09:39

Another go with the photo...