Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   1198 / 1098 / 848 (/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Any idea of delivery time on a 1098 ??? (/showthread.php?t=39654)

RCA 19-Dec-2006 00:10

Wait till summer, then the dealers will have plenty on their showroom floors that you will be able to walk out with straight away with. I got sucked in and ordered last month but to be honest not sure I want a new bike in March/April when its ****ing it down and still dark.

Oh and then there is the R1 and 996 to deal with, maybe the loft...

moto748 19-Dec-2006 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCA
Wait till summer, then the dealers will have plenty on their showroom floors that you will be able to walk out with straight away with. I got sucked in and ordered last month but to be honest not sure I want a new bike in March/April when its ****ing it down and still dark.

Oh and then there is the R1 and 996 to deal with, maybe the loft...

You've obviously got way too much money.

Have you thought about taking up cocaine? :lol:

RD 19-Dec-2006 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychlist
Snells of Alton get their Demo bike tomorrow :devil:

Top chaps them there peeps from W.M.Snell :D

Melnie Mouse 19-Dec-2006 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychlist
Snells of Alton get their Demo bike tomorrow :devil:

same as CMW then :) Demo done already, Richard's ridden it.. Likes it... but fuel tank a bit small!

gossa 19-Dec-2006 19:29

OK, got a call from Wilf at Motorapido today saying mine and my mates 's models have arrived so we're picking up Saturday.

Christmas will come two days early then.

Yes it's cold, yes it's a week or so off being an 07 registered bike but it aint snowing and the sun has been shining.

Stu748R 19-Dec-2006 19:53

You utter,utter barstewards,
I'm going to wait till the hype has calmed down a bit and a few fine mags have tested it and then despite wot they say buy one..............maybe.............definatly.

gossa 20-Dec-2006 11:58

should have kept my big gob shut, forecast for winchester on saturday is peeing it down!