Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Multistrada: Enduro / Pikes Peak / V4 / V2 / 1260 / 1200 / 1100 / 1000 (/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   DEAD Multistrada (/showthread.php?t=17979)

Rocker 25-May-2005 19:43

DEAD Multistrada

Rearranged my shift The weather is really good I was all changed and ready to go out but when I went to start the Numptystrada it was like Monty Pythons Parrot DEAD!. Exactly the same symptons as when the CPU went. If this is another case of a failed CPU then I will have to get it fixed under warranty and sell it because I wont be able to afford to replace CPUs on a regular basis once I have to pay for the £400+ a time.
I guess I better get myself a nice little Honda. Boring but not as boring as sitting at home typing on the computer knowing that everyone else is out enjoying themselves on their bikes. Still I suppose that solves the problem of where to go this week-end
Sorry to go on but I'm really Peed Off

sparkin 25-May-2005 19:48

Understand mate,the weather gets better then you`re bike less.Makes me :barfy: at least mine is over ten years old,no consolation for you though,sorry mate..

Rocker 26-May-2005 10:47

Before phoning the dealer this morning I decided to give it one more try more in desperation than hope. Guess what it started first touch of the button. I guess this is one of the mysteries of Ducati ownership

KeefyB 28-May-2005 06:48

I had that 'orrible dead Multi feeling on the way to Silverstone,the other night.Pulled up for petrol near Wellingboro' and the bike cut out.Would it start,.............would it heck!Thankfully I had my chilled out head on and found I had somehow managed to hit the engine kill switch!
Doh!:yawn: