Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Cadwell Trackday on bike footage (/showthread.php?t=35231)

TP 23-Aug-2006 10:41

Any of me Wilf?

Red and black 916, Bayliss rep helmet, black leathers/boots and the yellow instructors bib.

bostrom998 23-Aug-2006 11:38

Funnily enough, 3 will be me, Bostrom998.............well done for taking the trouble to film......will u2u email address to you. Ed

AK 23-Aug-2006 11:46

nice one Wilf:D

http://www.motorapido.co.uk/dsccadwell/ddbike36.wmv

Jools does DD:o

TP 23-Aug-2006 12:24

:lol:

Jools would make an excellent DD racer, Wilf has a strong go up the inside down into Mansfield and Jools is having none of it, slams the door shut and drives off to the chicane where Wilf has another look and again Jools is having none of it!

:D

Jools 23-Aug-2006 12:26

Alas...It's not me !!!

I was on that bike for a couple of sessions on day 2, I have a similar coloured lid and I do have red and white leathers...but Spyke ones.

I'd like to think I was going OK though....had great fun on it anyway!!!

wilf 23-Aug-2006 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by TP
:lol:

Jools would make an excellent DD racer, Wilf has a strong go up the inside down into Mansfield and Jools is having none of it, slams the door shut and drives off to the chicane where Wilf has another look and again Jools is having none of it!

:D

ahh i nearly went for the bait then, starting typing my reply and realised!

jools looks good though.

sorry TP no footage of you, you must have been to fast to catch!

CK 23-Aug-2006 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jools
Alas...It's not me !!!

I was on that bike for a couple of sessions on day 2, I have a similar coloured lid and I do have red and white leathers...but Spyke ones.

I'd like to think I was going OK though....had great fun on it anyway!!!

ah, in that case it must have been Whele:D :D

definately not AK or Monty, and they were the only others to ride Tango on the 2nd day

Monty 23-Aug-2006 12:49

Nice footage Wilf-you caught me up going into the gooseneck and overtook me over the mountain-bit harsh though passing me with the front wheel up......... I was riding Ducati's S4RS-bloody thing is barking-taking it easy though since it was a/ £9,000 worth of someone else's bike and b/ my 'team' wrote of their S4R demonstrator last year-and no it wasn't me..........
Came up to find you Monday night but missed you guys as you had already left-I didn't realise you were only staying for the one day.

John

wilf 23-Aug-2006 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty
Nice footage Wilf-you caught me up going into the gooseneck and overtook me over the mountain-bit harsh though passing me with the front wheel up.........
John

Sorry about if it was a bit close. I knew it was you and thought such a pro rider would be ok with me passing there !

I was really trying to get a clear lap, if your trackdays weren't so popular we'd have more room hehehee

sorry we missed you monday night. had a long drive back to Winchester and a shop to run on Tuesday.

wilf 23-Aug-2006 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bostrom998
Funnily enough, 3 will be me, Bostrom998.............well done for taking the trouble to film....... Ed

Nice fast Bostrom 998 ridden by erm.... bostrom998!!!!

http://www.motorapido.co.uk/dsccadwell/bostrom.wmv

looks good, top riding Ed.

Wilf