Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Cadwell TV Coverage on Motors TV this Thursday (/showthread.php?t=132420)

skidlids 24-Jul-2012 19:55

Cadwell TV Coverage on Motors TV this Thursday

Just a reminder to set your recorders for this Thursday the 26th for the coverage from Round 5 at Cadwell Park on Motors TV

Hopefully I will be back from Scotland in time to catch it as I forgot to set my V+ system to record it before I left home this morning :(

Guido 25-Jul-2012 08:53

I've set it on my Sky box just now Kev, so if you don't get back let me know and I'll burn it to DVD for you.

G

skidlids 25-Jul-2012 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido
I've set it on my Sky box just now Kev, so if you don't get back let me know and I'll burn it to DVD for you.

G

Cheers Guy, very kind of you to offer but hopefulli I'm going to be home in plenty of time as I'm now down by kendal and tomorrows work is already done, finished it about 5 minutes ago, so tomorrow consists of having breakfast then jumping in the van for the 230 mile drive south

Guido 26-Jul-2012 09:06

No probs Kev. Let me know if you miss it tho'.

Have a good drive.... G

bally71 26-Jul-2012 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido

G

you could record the whole year and save a copy for the poor dders without a fancy sky box

paynep 26-Jul-2012 22:03

Just watched it and apparently I've got a pretty bike, so ner ner ner to all you who clean theirs!!

Ghost 26-Jul-2012 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by paynep
Just watched it and apparently I've got a pretty bike, so ner ner ner to all you who clean theirs!!

Well I'm pleased they showed the last race where I beat you Paul. :D

spliff187 26-Jul-2012 22:17

Just watched you guys out there, great racing, cant wait :)

paynep 26-Jul-2012 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
Well I'm pleased they showed the last race where I beat you Paul. :D

Didn't you beat me in 2 out of 3?
At least they showed the bit where I went onto 1 cylinder, thus validating Excuse #107 - "it went onto 1 cylinder"

The oil cooler has a crack - probably post-Anglesey acrobatics - so I'm just glad it didn't get any worse than coating the coils and wiring and me in oil! :o

Rematch in September? :lol:

Gbyte666 26-Jul-2012 23:16

1C Superstar... lol
+ pic two with Me and my Co Super Star Neil ( Pieman ) winner of Supercup race 1.

Craig