Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Ducati Sporting Club T-Shirts for 2014 (/showthread.php?t=284604)

Gbyte666 24-Feb-2014 17:29

How about a Members design competition and vote ? Possibly a couple of designs and colours.

Actually I have a few ideas that I'll PM you about outside of this thread.

Craig

MJS 24-Feb-2014 18:44

I have to say - I quite like the simplicity of the design, and if it's good quality and a good fit - and being Fruits of the Loom I assume they would be, then I could be tempted.... but not in red - for me, it's too 'in your face', white or black works much better for me...

antonye 24-Feb-2014 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gbyte666
How about a Members design competition and vote ? Possibly a couple of designs and colours.

Actually I have a few ideas that I'll PM you about outside of this thread.

Craig

Yes please Craig! Send them to pronto@ducatisportingclub.com as me and Steve have been working on some designs previously but getting more ideas into the pot is always helpful. We could even do a whole range... ;)

antonye 24-Feb-2014 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJS
I have to say - I quite like the simplicity of the design, and if it's good quality and a good fit - and being Fruits of the Loom I assume they would be, then I could be tempted.... but not in red - for me, it's too 'in your face', white or black works much better for me...

Yes, I think as Ducati owners we've all probably got an abundance of red t-shirts :)

Steve did some great designs on black so we'll have to look at these again, and maybe Craig will have some good ones too, and we can get a few printed up.

r15suk 26-Feb-2014 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Col996s
I have voted No. Not because I don't like the design, I think they look great. Just that I have so many red Ducati T- Shirts.

That's funny as i only have 1 red T-shirt :o , so i voted yes :)

Cheers
Simon