Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Idle Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Has somthing ended my Ducati Love affair (/showthread.php?t=79336)

Scooter916 06-May-2009 20:27

Has somthing ended my Ducati Love affair

Today has been a very strange day, I got my leg over something that may have changed my life forever.... No Not the Missus
I have just spent that past couple of Days at the Piaggio Group's training Hq on a course, during lunch hour I wondered into the press fleet garage to find 45 Brand shiny new RSV4 Factory's...... All I can say is Ferkinell....
So off i went for a chat to the man that can and got a blast around the block......... You seriously have to get a test ride on one of these....
They are tiny, Probably smaller than an R6, Grunty fast and more Bling than I have ever seen standard. The pipes make more moise than a pair of termigs and thats standard......
£15 k for the factory though........But I still want one.........
For those close to Silverstone the press release day is on monday the 11th.
Could be worth a look, I May be down there with van looking for damaged ones out of the gravel traps once the press have finished.
The Wife says I can have one in any case.... Well thats how I read " Over my dead body" :frog:

Monty 06-May-2009 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter916
The Wife says I can have one in any case.... Well thats how I read " Over my dead body" :frog:

Glyn, I think you are interpreting 'Do what the feck you like' incorrectly mate...........:lol:

Easy decision for me-I don't have a wife-mind you I don't think I can ride sportbikes anymore either............

John

Grib 08-May-2009 16:58

They do look very nice in the pictures. Probably best to leave alone for about a year while they sort all the niggles out though!

Scooter916 08-May-2009 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grib
They do look very nice in the pictures. Probably best to leave alone for about a year while they sort all the niggles out though!

Yea Grib, I would agree on waiting a year to sort the niggles, But being a piaggio Group dealer, That shouldnt be too much of a problem..... and I'm an inpatient sod when it comes down to it...... How much is a Kidney worth..:lol: