Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   998 / 996 / 916 / 748 (/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Casoli (/showthread.php?t=15061)

Goofy_DK 10-Mar-2005 16:54

Casoli

Hi,

Anybody who knows the Casoli company in UK?
Reason I ask is that I ordered a frontfender over 3 months ago and until now I have not recieved anything. They are very difficult to get to reply my mails. Painterproblems and now it seems like packaged is gone but track and trace says it is delivered Barnet PDO (Casolis place I think). No respond to my mails for the last week.

Uffe
Denmark
Uffe
Denmark:puzzled:

Got my fender today - look at my last post:roll:

[Edited on 11-3-2005 by Goofy_DK]

JPM 10-Mar-2005 17:05

....Another unhappy customer then?

jobr 10-Mar-2005 17:13

Quote:

Originally posted by Goofy_DK
Hi,

Anybody who knows the Casoli company in UK?
Reason I ask is that I ordered a frontfender over 3 months ago and until now I have not recieved anything. They are very difficult to get to reply my mails. Painterproblems and now it seems like packaged is gone but track and trace says it is delivered Barnet PDO (Casolis place I think). No respond to my mails for the last week.

Uffe
Denmark
Uffe
Denmark:puzzled:

Ring them on

0044-2084404141

Goofy_DK 10-Mar-2005 17:13

:flame:

Hope that somebody knows these Casoli peoble and could help a poor dane

Uffe

[Edited on 10-3-2005 by Goofy_DK]

RickyX 10-Mar-2005 18:20

Uffe,

Det er ikke godt!
Jeg kan ikke taler dansk ma jeg har sto in Viborg 6 mothener en 1981.

Good luck with Casoli.:barfy:

adam 10-Mar-2005 18:23

If I had the plague and they had the cure i would rather drive past and keep the infection:lol::lol:

jobr 10-Mar-2005 19:49

Quote:

Originally posted by adam
If I had the plague and they had the cure i would rather drive past and keep the infection:lol::lol:

Why are Casoli so bad?:(
I have never been but was going to go up soon to look at some air tube covers (he seems the only place to actually have them in stock).:puzzled::puzzled::puzzled:

HW 10-Mar-2005 19:50

I quite like Casoli, having spent a bit with them so speaking frmo experience. I think they might be a bit unorganised though .. had to jolly then along with a phone call once and they were very apologetic and got the part out straight away. Give them a call.

adam 10-Mar-2005 20:19

I quite like Casoli, :o

ils 10-Mar-2005 20:21

I've used Casoli quite a lot in the past - at the shop there have been no probs at all, courteous and helpful, and their stuff is pretty much top notch. But away from the premises it's a different story..e-mails go unanswered, and I got sent the wrong part when it was ordered through thier website. I would definitely still get parts from them, but only in 'person'.