Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Ducati Press Releases (/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Dates released for World Ducati Week 2014 (/showthread.php?t=273946)

webteam 05-Dec-2013 14:41

Dates released for World Ducati Week 2014

Dates released for World Ducati Week 2014

Borgo Panigale (Bologna, Italy), 05 December 2013 – The event dates most highly anticipated by Ducatisti all over the world have now been released for World Ducati Week 2014, the massive international gathering of Ducati owners held every two years at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli in Italy.

From 18-20 July, 2014, tens of thousands of Ducati fans from all over the world will celebrate their shared passion for the Bologna-built motorcycles, with the 8th edition of the now legendary World Ducati Week event.

While the last edition of World Ducati Week attracted over 65,000 visitors from more than 50 countries, the iconic brand’s constant international growth could well make this Ducati festival of motorcycles, with its passionate community of owners and incredible atmosphere, another record-breaking year.

The spectacular Misano Adriatico Circuit continues to be Ducati’s tradition seaside venue for the long weekend party and, being situated on the Romagnola Riviera, will once again offer the ideal nightlife for Ducati’s legions of visiting enthusiasts. As Ducati’s preparation for the event now shifts into top gear, more information will become available in the coming months on the dedicated website wdw.ducati.com.

.::.

jukes996r 08-Feb-2014 09:30

WDW trip

Ciao a tutti,
I’m going to the WDW this year; I’m going to ride there as well. I will be taking it at a leisurely pace no rush, taking a few days to get there and back.
After any information or ideas on:
The best place to stay i.e. Cattolica or Missano Adriatico or other places?
Any good hotels with bike parking?
Do I need to book well in advance hotels/tickets etc.?
Any good places to be at night?
Any good roads on the way?
Many thanks, Pete

Iconic944ss 08-Feb-2014 17:54

Top man Pete!

Busy planning our trip - ferry tickets booked already.

A bit short on time sadly, before a night shift but feel free to read our 2012 adventure here:

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?t=125631

I think we will be blasting down to the factory, quick visit there and Museum - off to Cattolica for WDW then try and see some more of Italy Mon/Tues before the long haul back again...

Cheers - Frank

antonye 09-Feb-2014 19:49

Pete, we just got the details through on discounted hotels in the Rimini/Riccione area which is the closest you will get to the track. We stayed in a beach-front hotel last time which was blatantly setup for tourist beach holidays, but it did the trick!

See the thread here:
http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?t=282115

jukes996r 12-Feb-2014 20:06

Thanks for that Frank and Antonye

antonye 18-Feb-2014 13:49

I've added a discussion thread for those wanting to go over to WDW2014, so hopefully we can get people together for the trip!

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?p=852479