Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Trackdays & Race Schools (/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   brands indy with focused events wed 4th may down to 99 quid from 139. (/showthread.php?t=16946)

dickieducati 28-Apr-2005 15:47

brands indy with focused events wed 4th may down to 99 quid from 139.

no alliegence to the outfit but just had a call from them saying they have just reduced the price to 99 quid. cant make it myself but sounds like a good deal for anyone interested.

ath748 28-Apr-2005 17:37

I just got a call from them too - I can't make it either, but what a good price.......

Rally 29-Apr-2005 01:28

I got the call too but had to explain that neither me or my bike are fixed from the last Focus Events Brands trackday :D

Rattler 29-Apr-2005 01:43

What's goin' on here then? Are trackday companies struggling for numbers?

Are there too many events going on? Or too many companies? Or just too few attendees?

I'd be interested to know how many trackdayers are newbies in percentage terms - WJB????

Tim:frog:

Rally 29-Apr-2005 01:47

Hey, if it means lower prices then it's all good. ;)

ericthered40 29-Apr-2005 02:06

on monday at snett they only had 4 spaces left the night before hand
they list the spaces left on their site, brands only has 9 left now
well run days
lot out there now so good for prices last thing but if places don't get filled
they don't run the day and evryone gets F**k all think this brands day discount got somthing to do with the bank holliday between now and the 4th and if they can grab a grand good luck to um I think they are running things well

:)

webbyc 29-Apr-2005 08:11

Uuummm food for thought. I'm thinking of doing an evening one at Brands with these guys on 31 May, so perhaps I'll wait a little to see what the price does before booking. I'm in no rush:cool: