Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   Supersports: SS / SuperSport / Supersport 950 (/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Superlight register is back! (/showthread.php?t=85736)

st3v3 02-Mar-2012 14:50

Superlight register is back!

The old 900sl register never came back..... So I have created a new one! Please visit www.ducati900sl.com and see what you think. There is a few bikes on there at the moment but it only went live yesterday. Hopefully there won't be any teething issues and I am hoping to get as many bikes on there as possible. If you have a Superlight or FE and would like it on there please drop me an email with the details.
I hope you like the website.
Thanks,
Steve.

Iconic944ss 03-Mar-2012 10:18

Hi Steve, nice to have the SL register back again - I've used it in the past for inspiration / info myself.

I'm guessing ducati.ms will be the place to announce the new site since the traffic in there is huge.

New layout looks fresh, works fine on Firefox (except the 'Links' button?) only other comment is your 'Marks' wording threw me for a while but I think you might mean, 'Marques' which really applies to differing brands but still sounds quite elegant.

Good luck - Frank

st3v3 04-Mar-2012 08:07

Hi Frank,
Thanks for your reply. I'm pleased you like the layout of the website. You are right the links page doesn't have any links in yet... so it doesn't do anything.
I will get it up and running with ore stuff soonest.
Steve.