Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DSC & Ducati Events (/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Who is plaaning on attending Silverstone Ducati thingy? (/showthread.php?t=84333)

Cranker V2 03-May-2011 09:02

Who is plaaning on attending Silverstone Ducati thingy?

I have been cajoled and bullied into attending on the Sat Sun. Is anybody else attending? I am sure I read the DSC (us) was planning an official presence? Anymore on this MT?

Ps, I will be taking me little yella shed 853R and the DD bike to play on.

Mike.

bradders 03-May-2011 11:44

cor 2 bikes eh - big time Charlie ;) :lol:

not sure yet - will see if any of the local rabble are going then trot along for a spectate. Being tight, I still begrudge paying £15 for watching a trackday...

Cranker V2 03-May-2011 11:51

If I pull me finger out I will take the 748sp desmo look-a-likey too. Just got to reassembly it (then sell!):rolleyes:

Gbyte666 03-May-2011 15:48

I'd just like to answer that sarcastically and say that I can not tell you if I'm attending until the other trackday is over in case of conflicting intrests. :lol:

Craig

ChrisBushell 03-May-2011 17:03

I should be there on the Sunday with the two lowest powered Ducati's present!

Chris

P.S. Stop worrying about the DSC trackday, all will be revealed soon!

Cranker V2 03-May-2011 18:44

Any advertising of DD racing going on by us that over the weekend anyone?

Jasper 03-May-2011 20:55

I'll be there Sat/Sun.With Kids in tow:o

antonye 03-May-2011 21:23

Yes, the DSC will have an official presence there. All the official clubs are getting a couple of tables to display our wares, and if I remember to pack the kettle you may even get a free cup of tea or coffee - don't count on biscuits though cos I'll probably eat them all myself!

We have a couple of passes for the parade lap, so we're going to do a draw for both of them (I think - TBC) so if you turn up and want to ride round the track we can organise that for you.

There's going to be some good stuff going on - I heard that Neil Spalding will be giving a couple of lectures about MotoGP technology, and DUK MD Tim will also be talking about some of the Ducati range - so there should be plenty of interesting stuff to do!

Dementor 04-May-2011 20:44

The Evoluzione may well be bimbling around the track Sat/Sun ;)

madmav 04-May-2011 23:05

I'll be there

Not in a official capacity you understand :-)

Regards
Mav