Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   851 / 888 (/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   8xx and SS gathering 2007 - with Pictures (/showthread.php?t=39977)

Rob B 09-Jun-2007 18:22

4 Attachment(s)
First thanks to John and the team for the great welcome, hospitality and 'sedici entertainment, and second, for all of you for turning out and making it a great day. It's aways great to meet folks that we chat to via the boards, more so, surrounded by great bikes and in glorious weather.

Should we do it again next year?

Regards,

Rob

JHP John 09-Jun-2007 19:39

888/ss

Well that for me was a really great day seeing all of those great bikes and getting to meet more real Ducati enthusiasts it really was a pleasure, thanks to all that came especially Rob for his efforts.
It goes without saying you are all always welcome to drop in for a coffee anytime.
Best regards and safe riding JH

AL900SL 09-Jun-2007 20:08

A great day out and my thanks to Rob for organising it and to John for hosting us and making us feel so welcome. I must say I am always made to feel welcome at JHP. To top it all Mrs R had finished laying the slabs on the patio when I got home.
It just don't get better.
Cheers
AllanR

Jasper 09-Jun-2007 20:38

FANTASTIC DAY.Big,Big applause to Rob and John Hackett(and his hardworking wife and staff).

triple8 09-Jun-2007 21:13

"Some flash harry SP4 owner will be along shortly to tell you about John Hackett giving him a corse fleece for best bike - lol !! Congrats mate ;>)"

Jealousy will get you no where Nat:D

Echo Jaspers comment. An excellent day and thanks to John and his team. It was good to put names and faces to people on the site. Thanks to Ian and Lyndsay for the company on the ride up and back - hope you both got home safe.

Paul

Iconic944ss 09-Jun-2007 22:09

1 Attachment(s)
SUPERB!!!

400 mile round trip via a stop off in Leeds but, it worth every one just to hear the MotoGP bike fire up!

I could of easily stayed there all day - everyone was so friendly and helpful and the hospitality was unmatched by any dealership I've ever been to - I can start to understand why JHP are rated so highly.

Thanks again to John and all his team and Rob for helping organise it in the first place.

I dont see how we can 'top' this for next year ;)

Cheers - Frank

nb - wil post up some vid when I get chance but here is a memorable pic for me:

khu996 09-Jun-2007 22:12

John B isn't looking too happy there!

Can we have more pics please?

webteam 09-Jun-2007 22:30

Glad to oblige - hopefully this will link to the gallery I've just created:

http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/vb...?do=view&g=217

Cheers - Frank

khu996 09-Jun-2007 22:44

Good pics Frank, cheers.

And my 749R (which has seen better days) is in pic 558 (with the Baglux tank cover)!

james8 09-Jun-2007 22:50

Just want to add my thanks to those already posted for a simply superb day.

There was a lot of work for Rob in getting things organised, and John in hosting the sweaty hordes, so cheers guys - top job :)

.. and yes Rob, we should do it again next year..!

p.s. anyone got a vid-with-sound of the 'sedici running they can post ? Just gotta have that soundtrack ..!