Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue - General Questions and Chat (/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Who's doing Brands then? (/showthread.php?t=83961)

bradders 22-Feb-2011 22:38

Who's doing Brands then?

I'll be sending mine in tomorrow - payday Friday - so I'll be up for dishing some rubber out, as will The Dentist no doubt, except probably toothpaste ;)

I know a few are - been plenty of banter already ;)

bradders

skidlids 22-Feb-2011 22:43

I'll be there, hopefully I will have had the bike setup a bit better on the Dyno by then

bradders 22-Feb-2011 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by skidlids
I'll be there, hopefully I will have had the bike setup a bit better on the Dyno by then

mines going to gary's Sat for dyno run, check all ok post exhaust change

Ghost 22-Feb-2011 23:07

I'll hold fire with the banter until this Oulton test is over, then we can see if some arses are to be smacked. :D

Gbyte666 23-Feb-2011 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost
I'll hold fire with the banter until this Oulton test is over, then we can see if some arses are to be smacked. :D

There will be plenty of arse smacking going on in Bradders trailer:lol: :lol:

killerBunny 23-Feb-2011 08:01

Yep will be there. Pie eating going according to plan and weight is ballooning up nicely. Unfortunately probably first run out for the bike will be the 11th test. Good a time as any to find out where those bolts left over go

ells 23-Feb-2011 09:49

Just spoke to New Era and added a garage to my entry form. Decided it was worth it for a plug and somewhere dry. Will be up at Oulton for a shakey down thingy on Saturday. Hopefully postie is bringing me some service parts so might be a busy day.

Looking forward to the flag dropping
MArk
:eek:

dunlop0_1 23-Feb-2011 09:53

I'll be there. Entered as so as the form came out. :D

Cranker V2 23-Feb-2011 10:23

I have booked time off work and booked flights to get me home on the Thurday night, but not entering until qfter shakedown test at oulton this sat. And I may hold off until next Friday to enter even if all goes well. It's all to do with the weather. Cold, thats ok. cold and very wet..... I may be a pussy:(

Jolley 23-Feb-2011 10:34

It will be wet, cold, and very slippery! I suggest everyone stays at home!