Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   DesmoDue Bikes For Sale & Wanted (/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Wanted Class B (/showthread.php?t=293724)

Skierdave 24-Mar-2014 07:20

Wanted Class B

Hi gents, after seeing you guys race at Brands this weekend I am looking for a class B bike !!!.. Cheers Dave

Bimjob 24-Mar-2014 10:27

Would be great to have you on board Dave, the more the merrier! Its certainly a lot of fun. I don't know if Kev Ellis aka skidlids has got one knocking about? Jim

Skierdave 24-Mar-2014 17:22

Cheers Jim ....I really want to get a bike that is prepped as I don't have the time to do it myself due to my work commitments. so any help from guys on here would be great.

banger san 24-Mar-2014 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimjob
Would be great to have you on board Dave, the more the merrier! Its certainly a lot of fun. I don't know if Kev Ellis aka skidlids has got one knocking about? Jim

I'm pretty sure Kev has a class B bike, not sure if is race ready but probably wouldn't take him long.

Come and join the fun, best thing you will ever do

coppersaucepipe 24-Mar-2014 18:41

I've got a spare class B bike I willing to part with.

chris.p 24-Mar-2014 19:29

The one Kev has is a class A

Chris:burn:

skidlids 24-Mar-2014 20:39

in fact i do still have one for sale for £1000, I took it to Brands in September 2013 and had it up for sale there. I was given a small deposit on it at the meeting but it is still sat here

Here is the thread
http://www.ducatisportingclub.com/sh...d.php?t=217697

Skierdave 27-Mar-2014 08:52

Thanks for the info on bikes,all being well it looks like I'm going to pick one up next week, well my girlfriend is as I am now back at work in the land of sand and oil for the next 5 weeks. I will be at Anglesey as I will do the track day on the Friday and help out with my girlfriends 600 endurance racing on the Saturday. Thanks again and I look forward to catching up with you guys soon. Dave