Ducati Sporting Club UK

Ducati Sporting Club UK (/msgboard.php)
-   1198 / 1098 / 848 (/forumdisplay.php?f=177)
-   -   Assuming you were puchasing a 1098...... (/showthread.php?t=39133)

rcgbob44 22-Nov-2006 16:08

Would you really by a Ferrari in any colour but red!

ratboy 22-Nov-2006 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanDaMauler
I`ll have to wait and see it in race trim and colours...

But not a fan of the tri colour.

Red first then black.

I'll second that - and I did when I voted:lol:

skidlids 22-Nov-2006 17:04

I'll have a Black one with Yellow frame and graphics

clint 999R 22-Nov-2006 20:22

i think you should add pink as it might be the best way of tell it apart from the rest of the bikes out there

Gaz 748 22-Nov-2006 21:19

Sorry, but it HAS to be red. :devil:

Wylie1 22-Nov-2006 21:23

Black with white number boards

fab 22-Nov-2006 21:48

Black most definately.

WHite number boards sound cool, yeh ill one of those with all the trimmings pls, thanks.

djb 22-Nov-2006 22:06

Looks like I'll have the only yela one then. hooooorah even more exclusive.....

Where's me coat?

cookati 22-Nov-2006 22:22

I wanna white one with black frame and wheels (with white pinstripe), black anodised rearsets, yokes, levers, forks (with black carbon nitride), calipers etc and carbon sheilded box type exhaust a la 749/999.... maybe laquered carbon number boards... obviously this bike has full carbon bodywork then... along with belt and clutch covers, hugger etc

i think the rear wheel design is a little fussy too, so marchesini 5 spokes or maybe something totally different.... in carbon but still with the white pinstripe...

that'l do for know...

gossa 23-Nov-2006 09:03

I ordered a red base model and my friend ordered a black base model as when Ducati put the initial details on line they were showing avability in red (however there were other errors such as weight etc).

We did the deal on the two with Motorapido and both p/x's gone, then was told that it is red and red only.

So now we're both having red s models instead as they're coming through first.

My mate wanted black, all his leathers and lid are black but at the end of the day it's the ride we both want so he's happy to have a red in the end.

To be fair to Motorapido, they even offered to paint his one black and take it up with Ducati as when we ordered the website was showing black available but he's not that bothered now.

For me, always red but red frame with black fairings and wheels would also be hot! Anything else is a no go......